VP debate thread.

How come every time I'm kicking your ass you start asking for links or "receipts"? What is a receipt? For what?

Walz is going to kill JD. You'll see then JD was not ready for prime time. Will it be too late? I predicted Trump would fire JD before the election. I still think that might happen. It worked for us why not try it? JD is dragging trump DOWN.
You've never kicked anyone's ass.

what say you?

No I asked you first. Before the Olympics you said it was simple. If they have a vagina, they are a woman. But then during the olympics you saw a manly woman with a vagina and said "that's not a woman"

So it's you who doesn't know what a woman is suddenly. Weird.

No I asked you first.
without giving your position with it! why? Afraid to commit cuck?
Before the Olympics you said it was simple. If they have a vagina, they are a woman. But then during the olympics you saw a manly woman with a vagina and said "that's not a woman"

So it's you who doesn't know what a woman is suddenly. Weird.

No privates were ever exposed. Did you get privy to that? Did you photograph it so you could use it as evidence? If not, then you got nothing. Dick and vagina, Man and woman. XY, XX chromosome. two separate beings. I don't see any thought involved. Again, drop the drawers and expose to prove sex.

without giving your position with it! why? Afraid to commit cuck?

No privates were ever exposed. Did you get privy to that? Did you photograph it so you could use it as evidence? If not, then you got nothing. Dick and vagina, Man and woman. XY, XX chromosome. two separate beings. I don't see any thought involved. Again, drop the drawers and expose to prove sex.

She showers with her rugby teammates I think they'd see a dick if she had one weirdo.

The race would be far different if the decrepit geezer (sexual abuser/business fraud/convicted felon) had picked Haley and she had held her nose and accepted.

JD Vance is more unpopular than Sarah Palin

Screen Shot 2024-08-16 at 11.00.43 AM.png

Forum List

Back