VP debate thread.

Doesn’t matter what you think. You don’t believe the numbers are real anyway so this discussion doesn’t apply to you.
well they're not, I've posted links to the CDC saying they're not. and yet you keep suggesting they are accurate. too funny. so you'd hop into that box car when they come for you huh?

Doesn’t matter what you think. You don’t believe the numbers are real anyway so this discussion doesn’t apply to you.
well they're not, I've posted links to the CDC saying they're not. and yet you keep suggesting they are accurate. too funny. so you'd hop into that box car when they come for you huh?

Right. So why talk numbers with you then?

No thanks.

She was destroyed on Fracking

Pence violated at least one of the Ten Commandments:

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”

The Eighth Commandment condemns lying. Because God is regarded as the author of all truth, the Church believes that humans are obligated to honor the truth. The most obvious way to fulfill this commandment is not to lie.

Pence claimed to be a Christian First, seems he needs to go to confession.

Oh, look, another sermon from Reverend "Keep your religion to yourself, but let me tell you how you SHOULD practice it to suit me" RyeCatcher.

You have nothing to say to us on this subject, and literally no one in the world cares about your approval on this or any other subject.

The Eighth Commandment condemns lying. Because God is regarded as the author of all truth, the Church believes that humans are obligated to honor the truth. The most obvious way to fulfill this commandment is not to lie.

They all lie, but Pence interrupted Harris first, and continuing to interrupt her twice as often as she did him, and he even interrupted Page. Arguably that violated the second most important commandment o loving your neighbor as yourself. As an Xian Pence believes a man is more powerful than a woman. But Trump's hemmoraging the white women who elected him. I'd think his preparation would have better prepared him for facing an aggressive woman without the condescending male asshole penchant he exudes normally

He wasn't crazy, so that was a step up from Trump, but his job was to stem the loss of the swing voters. And in TV debates its the performance, not really the words.

"It's SINFUL for Republicans to contradict Democrats and fight back politically!!!"

It will never cease to amaze me how leftists can convince themselves everyday that people value their preaching and yearn for their approval, despite the uniform evidence that everyone looks down on them like chewed gum on the sole of a shoe.

Perhaps it's because Canada has 35 million people vs our 350 million people.
Nah! It couldn't possibly be that.

The numbers:
USA: 662.3
Canada: 257.5

What do you think these numbers represent?
The fact that just about everyone I now know who used to live in Canada now lives in the US.

That's incorrect.

If you understood what they meant, you might understand why bringing up population size is irrelevant.
I'm not going to start hunting for a post.
Nobody goes to Canada except Muslims.

Not entirely sure what anyone would go to Canada for, exactly. I mean, I guess if you knew someone in Canada and wanted to visit them. Otherwise, why bother?

Oh, look, another sermon from Reverend "Keep your religion to yourself, but let me tell you how you SHOULD practice it to suit me" RyeCatcher.

You have nothing to say to us on this subject, and literally no one in the world cares about your approval on this or any other subject.

I just laugh at them :)

Right. So why talk numbers with you then?
you can't cause you lie. BTW, you didn't answer why 90% of those fake numbers are from nursing homes. Why?

Then why are you asking me questions about the numbers if you don’t believe the numbers are real and think I’m lying about them?
why does it matter? answer my question why are 90% of these phony numbers nursing home patients? The reason you won't answer is more evidence to the phony death counts.

Biden's taking no shit from Harris or the moderator.

Who told Harris that wearing that goat-smirk was a good idea?
Harris was way out of her depth, but the Fake News Media was pathetically trying to spin her catastrophic flop.

1602303587372.png

Forum List

Back