Genesis Science: Against All Odds

You're not willing to discuss the subject, and that means that I win.

You have misinterpreted Genesis I, in stating that it correlates with modern science, and in order to reach that correct conclusion - you'd have to look at Genesis II which provides you the context that shows you're explicitly wrong.

It is what it is, at least you're good at dodgeball.

But it's Friday.

So, as they say in Gym class, "I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball."

Why is it 'against all odds' that primitive man would speculate that the seas were formed before life in the seas came about?

Now, now....no one who understands probability, permutations, and combinations, would select one of a series and claim that the single event represents the specific order of the entire sequence.

OK....let's give you a test to see where in the pantheon of intellects you belong:

On a scale of one to ten, what’s your favorite color in the alphabet?

Did your parents raise you to be insufferable, or is that a talent you acquired in what passes for your adulthood?

Why is it 'against all odds' that primitive man would speculate that the seas were formed before life in the seas came about?

Now, now....no one who understands probability, permutations, and combinations, would select one of a series and claim that the single event represents the specific order of the entire sequence.

OK....let's give you a test to see where in the pantheon of intellects you belong:

Did your parents raise you to be insufferable, or is that a talent you acquired in what passes for your adulthood?

The first thing I do each morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.

Or....to put it another way.....I don't suffer fools gladly.

The first thing I do each morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.

Or....to put it another way.....I don't suffer fools gladly.

If you sharpened your wit, your tongue would follow.

If you sharpened your wit, your tongue would follow.

I may not be the wittiest....I'm just somewhere between witty and you.

The general opinion is that you are half witty.

Really? Did you interview every one of the membership?
Or is this "reporting" on the level of elementary-school gossip: "Everyone hates you"?
The listing of all of your friends looks a lot like the Unabomber's flow chart.

Isn't it the case that folks with nothing intuitive to say try to pretend that lots of others share their opinion?
As Theodore Roosevelt said of William McKinley, you have “no more backbone than a chocolate éclair.”

Don't be afraid to speak up for yourself.....
....based on my high opinion of you, I won't be crushed.

I may not be the wittiest....I'm just somewhere between witty and you.

Or is this "reporting" on the level of elementary-school gossip: "Everyone hates you"?

Isn't it the case that folks with nothing intuitive to say try to pretend that lots of others share their opinion?
As Theodore Roosevelt said of William McKinley, you have “no more backbone than a chocolate éclair.”

Yes I did, and it was quite a project.

Bullies who come out looking for fights are the ones with no backbone.

Last edited:
Since I know that PC won't, could someone else kindly summarize for me exactly what point she's trying to make with this series of threads?

"Bullies who come out looking for fights are the ones with no backbone."

Link?

Oh....and one more thing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trn2lJxl00]Wizard of Oz- Put em up - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trn2lJxl00]Wizard of Oz- Put em up - YouTube[/ame]

Knowledge, experience and perception. We don't need no stinking links!!!!

Knowledge, experience and perception. We don't need no stinking links!!!!

"Knowledge, experience and perception."

You left off your expertise at self-delusion.

Forum List

Back