Gennifer Flowers: Hillary Clinton is Bisexual

Let me get this straight. A democrat makes a bunch of sexting messages on the interweb, an aid of another candidate makes fun of the sexting messages saying “It was like what a gay guy would say to a stripper. It’s just like there was no sexual interest at all." And that's your evidence of a republican that thinks calling people gay will win an election?

That's like calling white people racist for saying the word black or white in a sentence.

Lonegans whole campaign against Booker was centered on inuendos that Corey Booker is gay and that Lonegan was a "Manly Man"

Kind of sick for 2013, don't you think?

Sick? You've provided no evidence so I have no idea.

This whole gender role reversal thing the democrats have going, is more than a little disturbing. Is that what Lonegan was tapping into? I don't think we should force boys to act like little girls and girls to act like grown men. I like that women that are proud to be women and men are proud to be men. I don't see a benefit for us to be denigrating women like Palin and men like Reagan just because they fit the proto-typical gender role.

Lonegan draws fire for 'homophobic' remarks on Cory Booker | NJ.com

Then we have conservatives spreading rumors about Obama having sex with Larry Sinclair now Hillary is a lesbian

For a major political party they seem to be stuck in Junior High School

Lonegans whole campaign against Booker was centered on inuendos that Corey Booker is gay and that Lonegan was a "Manly Man"

Kind of sick for 2013, don't you think?

Sick? You've provided no evidence so I have no idea.

This whole gender role reversal thing the democrats have going, is more than a little disturbing. Is that what Lonegan was tapping into? I don't think we should force boys to act like little girls and girls to act like grown men. I like that women that are proud to be women and men are proud to be men. I don't see a benefit for us to be denigrating women like Palin and men like Reagan just because they fit the proto-typical gender role.

Lonegan draws fire for 'homophobic' remarks on Cory Booker | NJ.com

Then we have conservatives spreading rumors about Obama having sex with Larry Sinclair now Hillary is a lesbian

For a major political party they seem to be stuck in Junior High School

Thanks for the link, but I still don't see any homophobic remarks.

"Maybe that helps to get him the gay vote by acting ambiguous," Lonegan said.

"It's kind of weird. As a guy, I personally like being a guy. I don't know if you saw the stories last year. They've been out for quite a bit about how he likes to go out at three o'clock in the morning for a manicure and a pedicure," Lonegan said.

"I don't like going out in the middle of the night, or any time of the day, for a manicure and pedicure. It was described as his peculiar fetish ... I have a more peculiar fetish. I like a good Scotch and a cigar. That's my fetish but we'll just compare the two."
I also find it kind of "peculiar" to be getting a pedicure at 3am. Homophobic? Don't see it.

The press throw sex rumors around because it sells. Conservative/Democrat.. does not matter.

Last edited:
Anyone seen Gennifer lately? I Googled pics of her ... she's looking her age. Some pics were too raunchy to post here.

She bought herself some duck lips, eww.

She was a beautiful woman. Seriously, there probably wasn't a man alive who didn't understand why Bill had a fling with her.

She bought herself some duck lips, eww.

She was a beautiful woman. Seriously, there probably wasn't a man alive who didn't understand why Bill had a fling with her.
Bill would have a fling with a knot hole in a fence.

Meanwhile, Bill and Hillary are looking forward to their triumphant return to the White House!

BILL:
If you see a faded sign by the side of the road that says

HILLARY:
"Do You Miss Him Yet?" Love Shack yeah
I'm headin' down the Washington Beltway, lookin' for the love getaway
Heading for the love getaway, love getaway,

BILL:
I got me a woody, it's as big as a whale and we're settin' sail
To the Love Shack
I got me a Limo, where I can whoop and holler
So come on and bring your strip club dollars

HILLARY:
The Love Shack is a little old place where we can munch together
Love Shack baby, Love Shack bay-bee.
Love baby, that's where it's at, Oh love baby, that's where it's at

BILL:
Sign says, CONS stay away JOHNS, 'cause we'll love 'til dawn at the Love Shack!

HILLARY:
Well it's set way back off Pennsylvania Avenue
Just a funky old shack and I gotta get backp
Glitter on the mattress
Glitter on the highway
Glitter on the front porch
Glitter on the hallway
The Love Shack is a little old place where we can munch together

BILL:
Love Shack baby!

HILLARY:
Love Shack, that's where it's at!

BILL:
Huggin'' and a kissin', dancin' and a lovin', wearin' next to nothing
Cause it's hot as an oven
The whole shack shimmies! The whole shack shimmies when everybody's
Movin' around and around the oval office!

HILLARY:
Everybody's movin', everybody's groovin' baby!

BILL
Folks linin' up outside just to go down

HILLARY:
Everybody's movin', everybody's groovin' baby

BILL:
Funky little shack! Funky little shack!
Hop on my woody, it's as big as a whale and it's about to set sail!
I got me a limo, where I can whoop and holler
So come on up and bring your strip club dollars

HILLARY
Bang bang bang on the door baby!

BILL
Knock a little louder baby!

HILLARY
Bang bang bang on the door baby!

BILL:
I can't hear you

You're what?

HILLARY: Ken Starr! Busted!

Love Shack, baby Love Shack!
Love baby, that's where it's at

BILL:
Huggin' and a kissin', dancin' and a lovin' at the Love Shack

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4gXpzZP7ms&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Love Shack- B-52's - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back