Gennifer Flowers: Hillary Clinton is Bisexual

I'm missing the on-the-rock bits. They've always been strong. For all y'all know, they've always had an open marriage, which would explain her standing by him, regardless.

You'd think all you gung-ho Bible thumpers would applaud her for standing by her man.

I am not a beauty queen nowadays myself, but I got hit on all the time. And I hit back..numerous times. I was hawt when I was younger. :lol:

She stood by him because they both dip in other pots. He did a good job as president. She did well as first lady. Both looked great when younger. So anyone throwing stones at how she looks at her age now? Maybe they should look in the mirror. Just don't look DOWN into the mirror. You will be totally grossed out at all that skin flopping down. LOL

Hillary-gets-an-eyeful-of-Christina-Aguileras-breasts.jpg

:lol: There's no fire Rs know they can't beat her in a fair fight so you come up with this garbage. Everyone knows about Conservative/Teaparty personal attacks. You just can't win, that's all.

You should know by now that this stuff doesn't work. Democrats are fair and strong. Have at it, losers.

Who cares?
This has been long known for decades.
All I care about is what she has or has not done concerning her job.

I've always heard that Slick Willie and The Hildebeast stayed together because they shared the same girlfriends!

For the libs, I guess it's all right for her to lie about everything including this. It's easy for libs to excuse a queer. If it's so acceptable for our leaders, why doesn't the MSM expose it of the libs?

It's true that I am more concerned with her being a murderer and incompetent.

Come on Conservatives.....

Give us some Larry Sinclair stories

Come on Conservatives.....

Give us some Larry Sinclair stories
Of all the goofballities these seriously disturbed cons manufactured, the Sinclair story had to one of the top five Winna's.

They still think calling the other guy a fag will somehow win elections
Watching the seriously pre-pubescent grade smears serves two purposes though:
1. It's funny as heck.
2. It shows us who to never again take seriously.

When you look like Hillary being bisexual opens the playing field immensely, whereas her handsome boyfriend just goes after any babe that tweaks his fancy. Sort of his full-time hobby as we've come to learn.

I've always heard that Slick Willie and The Hildebeast stayed together because they shared the same girlfriends!

For the libs, I guess it's all right for her to lie about everything including this. It's easy for libs to excuse a queer. If it's so acceptable for our leaders, why doesn't the MSM expose it of the libs?

It's true that I am more concerned with her being a murderer and incompetent.

Is that you in your avie?

Forum List

Back