I guess so, right libs???

Uncle Ferd says, "Yeah...

... all dem black folk...

... is killin' alla white folks...

... just like Charlie Manson said...

... it's Helter Skellertin'...

... in Chicago."

More frivolous gun-control laws equals more violent crime…fact

I'm so confused, thought it was the restrictive gun laws there. Can't we have both? The genocide thing has served us well in the past.

I'm so confused, thought it was the restrictive gun laws there. Can't we have both? The genocide thing has served us well in the past.
Crazy overbearing gun-control laws equal a lot of dead people... fact

Big jump this year on the heels of the Laquan McDonald investigation.

Seems possible/probable that the police have changed tactics in some way...

I watched about 5 minutes of a 15 minute segment yesterday about Chicago killings. Seems the police feel totally ineffective over the main issues, and simply stay out of the trouble zones.

AKA, fuck it we are out.

Not my problem, I'm with the cops on this one.

I watched about 5 minutes of a 15 minute segment yesterday about Chicago killings. Seems the police feel totally ineffective over the main issues, and simply stay out of the trouble zones.

AKA, fuck it we are out.

Not my problem, I'm with the cops on this one.
and like i said a couple of times, if democrats keep shooting each other at this pace, Illinois will be red by 2018

Margaret Sanger created Planned Parenthood with the intent of killing off more blacks.

Here is what Margaret had to say about the matter.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Forum List

Back