George H.W. Bush was a Mass Murderer

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
This disgusting monster should have gone to prison for war crimes. People forget how he bombed Panama and killed at least 500 innocent civilians. How does he slide on this? Then he had their leader kidnapped and put in jail for life. All because of his stupid war on drugs (which he lost).

'May His Many Victims Across the Globe Rest in Peace': George H.W. Bush Dead at 94

I also remember how he entrapped some poor Joe Shmo across the street from the White House and showed a bag of confiscated cocaine on national television. Why didn't he arrest his son as well? Jr. was a well known cokehead.

The way the media is fawning over this homicidal creep disgusts me.

This disgusting monster should have gone to prison for war crimes. People forget how he bombed Panama and killed at least 500 innocent civilians. How does he slide on this? Then he had their leader kidnapped and put in jail for life. All because of his stupid war on drugs (which he lost).

'May His Many Victims Across the Globe Rest in Peace': George H.W. Bush Dead at 94

I also remember how he entrapped some poor Joe Shmo across the street from the White House and showed a bag of confiscated cocaine on national television. Why didn't he arrest his son as well? Jr. was a well known cokehead.

Lemme see, what's more important? 500 people die, or 20 million Americans die because of drug imports caused by a maggot in Central America who gets fat off the sellers of raw drugs.

Five hundred innocent? Twenty million innocent? Five hundred, innocent? Twenty million, innocent?

That's such a hard question for some people who are disingenuous when it comes to mathematics. *sigh*

What a surprise....hypocritical selective partisan outrage by hate-driven snowflakes....

George H.W. Bush was a Mass Murderer

And so were Clinton, Bush the junior, Obama.

Apparently (and unfortunately), war machine in America has been a lot more powerful than any American president.

By this standard, so is pesticide.

That's how you know he was a douche, because the media is fawning all over him.

The libs never did care for HW while he was alive, but I think they like him now that he's deceased.

George H.W. Bush is probably the greatest President the United States ever had! He led a life of service to his country starting with his service in World War II. He was a fighter pilot, got shot down by the Japanese. He survived in the ocean for four hours before being picked up by a U.S. Submarine. He later served in the U.S. House Of Representatives, then as ambassador to the United Nations, then served as chief of the Liaison office in China. He was then appointed director the CIA. He served as Vice President under Ronald Reagan during which the United States rebuilt is economic and military strength which were vital to winning the Cold War against the Soviet Union. He then was elected President of this great nation. He did send forces to invade Panama because it was necessary and swiftly defeated the threat there with very minimal loss of life considering the size and scale of the operation. When Iraq invaded and annexed Kuwait, George Bush masterfully put together one of the largest coalitions in world history. He then sent that military coalition which included 500,000 US military personal into Kuwait and Iraq and swiftly defeated the 4th largest military in the world in 4 days after 6 weeks of airstrikes. It was probably the greatest military victory in history given the scale of what was accomplished and the fact that only 113 U.S. troops were killed by hostile fire. A tiny fraction of what many predicted the casualties would be. George Bush's popularity vaulted to 91%, the highest ever achieved by any American President. George Bush raised taxes when it was not popular to do so. His last year in office saw quarterly GDP growth each quarter of 1992 ABOVE 4% in each quarter. That was the last time in U.S. history that the United States had 4 consecutive quarters of real GDP growth above 4%. His economic performance and tax plans laid the groundwork for the Surpluses that were seen at the end of the Clinton administration, the first Budget Surpluses since 1969. You would be hard pressed to find a better American patriot or better American President. George H.W. Bush did it all!

That's how you know he was a douche, because the media is fawning all over him.
------------------------------------ i think i agree with your post if you mean that the media is FAWNING all over 'ghw bush Doosh' Marion .

It's always a big deal when a president dies. It will be a big deal when Trump dies, only that will be more celebration parties and fireworks than anything else.

Lemme see, what's more important? 500 people die, or 20 million Americans die because of drug imports caused by a maggot in Central America who gets fat off the sellers of raw drugs.

Five hundred innocent? Twenty million innocent? Five hundred, innocent? Twenty million, innocent?

That's such a hard question for some people who are disingenuous when it comes to mathematics. *sigh*

20 million people didn't die because of cocaine smuggled by Noriega. Anyway, cokeheads chose to take a risk with drugs. They weren't innocent, you idiot. The people burned to smithereens in those villages were.

Man, you are just stupid.

George H.W. Bush is probably the greatest President the United States ever had! He led a life of service to his country starting with his service in World War II. He was a fighter pilot, got shot down by the Japanese. He survived in the ocean for four hours before being picked up by a U.S. Submarine. He later served in the U.S. House Of Representatives, then as ambassador to the United Nations, then served as chief of the Liaison office in China. He was then appointed director the CIA. He served as Vice President under Ronald Reagan during which the United States rebuilt is economic and military strength which were vital to winning the Cold War against the Soviet Union. He then was elected President of this great nation. He did send forces to invade Panama because it was necessary and swiftly defeated the threat there with very minimal loss of life considering the size and scale of the operation. When Iraq invaded and annexed Kuwait, George Bush masterfully put together one of the largest coalitions in world history. He then sent that military coalition which included 500,000 US military personal into Kuwait and Iraq and swiftly defeated the 4th largest military in the world in 4 days after 6 weeks of airstrikes. It was probably the greatest military victory in history given the scale of what was accomplished and the fact that only 113 U.S. troops were killed by hostile fire. A tiny fraction of what many predicted the casualties would be. George Bush's popularity vaulted to 91%, the highest ever achieved by any American President. George Bush raised taxes when it was not popular to do so. His last year in office saw quarterly GDP growth each quarter of 1992 ABOVE 4% in each quarter. That was the last time in U.S. history that the United States had 4 consecutive quarters of real GDP growth above 4%. His economic performance and tax plans laid the groundwork for the Surpluses that were seen at the end of the Clinton administration, the first Budget Surpluses since 1969. You would be hard pressed to find a better American patriot or better American President. George H.W. Bush did it all!

Mass murderer.

Try as you may, it will not detract from this special day in American history. Careful you could learn about class, leadership, family and America today.

That's 500 fewer illegals for us to deal with.

20 million people didn't die because of cocaine smuggled by Noriega. Anyway, cokeheads chose to take a risk with drugs. They weren't innocent, you idiot. The people burned to smithereens in those villages were.

Man, you are just stupid.

WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back