George Soros e-mail to Hillary

Soros can go eat a bag of dicks for all I care but this is how international affairs are handled everywhere, all the time.

Are you familiar with he fable of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

It explains why nobody is paying attention to your various conspiracies-of-the-hour.

He spoke and she provided
"I'm tired of rich people controlling American policy. That's why I'm voting for Hillary" lmao

It explains why nobody is paying attention to your various conspiracies-of-the-hour.

It's no secret that Soros has had a decades long relationship with Hillary. In his own words, he fancies himself to be "the conscience of the world." He is the power and financing of the New World Order.

Have you seen the emails that Hitler sent to Hillary?

Ok, so are you saying that the WikiLeaks e-mails are fake?

I grow tired of these games.

Incidentally, if they were fake why would the DNC not claim their fake instead of resigning their positions as if they were guilty?

It's no secret that Soros has had a decades long relationship with Hillary. In his own words, he fancies himself to be "the conscience of the world." He is the power and financing of the New World Order.

Conscience?

Hillary? Soros?

Hilarious

Back in WWII, Soros's (who WAS born Jewish) family had enough money to bribe corrupt officials. His father changed the name to Soros, bribed officials and had one of them saying Soros had been adopted by the (non-Jewish) official. Soros said even as a teenager he relished the sense of POWER he felt while he knowingly handed out deportation documents to Jews with full knowledge they were being sent to the death camps. Power ... can be a dangerous thing in the hands of evil people ... OR it can be a very good thing in the hands of good people.

Back in WWII, Soros's (who WAS born Jewish) family had enough money to bribe corrupt officials. His father changed the name to Soros, bribed officials and had one of them saying Soros had been adopted by the (non-Jewish) official. Soros said even as a teenager he relished the sense of POWER he felt while he knowingly handed out deportation documents to Jews with full knowledge they were being sent to the death camps. Power ... can be a dangerous thing in the hands of evil people ... OR it can be a very good thing in the hands of good people.
Thank you. I had heard that but had not checked it all out.
I personally believe he has an evil heart in all that he has tried to destroy but he'll pay the dues for it just like all will who try to over-top other people with evil intent and destruction.

Forum List

Back