George Takei Offers His Wisdom on Gun Control

Star Trek's ultimate, arrogant attention whore who is sooooo insecure he's held a 50-year-long grudge against Shatner for having the more famous starring role. Takei is a dumb, cold-blooded (look at his tweets re: the Scalise shooting) 80-year-old punk with multiple chips on his shoulder, he's an utter disgrace to the Asian race. Most Asians are intelligent, very self-disciplined people (the only minority I truly admire), but Sulu is a moronic, tacky, classless, graceless, charmless, egomaniacal embarrassment to honorable Asians...."Oh, my!" indeed.

So you can show me a receipt from the NRA for a gun purchase?
I can show you the assault rifles in every store that the NRA fought to put in there so they could be sold.

That's not selling rifles. Did the NRA take money to give a person a gun as a commercial exchange?
The NRA gets money from several companies when they sell a gun or accessory. So yes, the NRA takes money when there’s a sale.

That is a lie.....you stupid moron.
I can see why you’d think it’s a lie, if your inbred bitchass never bothered to look it up.
and yet you post no proof

"The NRA sells guns to Americans, then when those guns get used for the purpose for which they were designed, the NRA sells Americans ways to fortify against the effects of those guns. Quite a racket they have going.

And their biggest pitchman is sitting in the White House."

George Takei on Twitter

A. The NRA sells guns----Nope

B. Guns are used to shoot people---Sometimes

C. The NRA sells guns to protect people from getting shot---Nope

Conclusion: The NRA swindles Americans---Silly

Except the NRA sells no guns.---Correct.

Then this gem:

"In Star Fleet we did not allow students and teachers to carry phasers into class. Some radical Earthlings argued we would be safer if everyone was armed, but the Vulcans pointed out that this was plainly illogical. Besides, the Klingons tried that, and it didn’t work out so well."

George Takei on Twitter

Who said the left don't live in a fantasy bubble world?

They don't sell guns, they "sell" guns. in other words pitch them.

Or maybe "pitch" them, because they don't physically throw them.

"The NRA sells guns to Americans, then when those guns get used for the purpose for which they were designed, the NRA sells Americans ways to fortify against the effects of those guns. Quite a racket they have going.

George Takei on Twitter

A. The NRA sells guns

B. Guns are used to shoot people

C. The NRA sells guns to protect people from getting shot

Conclusion: The NRA swindles Americans

Except the NRA sells no guns.

Then this gem:

"In Star Fleet we did not allow students and teachers to carry phasers into class. Some radical Earthlings argued we would be safer if everyone was armed, but the Vulcans pointed out that this was plainly illogical. Besides, the Klingons tried that, and it didn’t work out so well."

George Takei on Twitter

OH MY!!!

George Takei on Twitter

A. The NRA sells guns

Then this gem:

George Takei on Twitter

OH MY!!!

Dick was my favorite announcer. Used to go to all the games, back when the common man could afford it. Oh my and touch em all Dick.

George Takei on Twitter

A. The NRA sells guns

Then this gem:

George Takei on Twitter

OH MY!!!

Dick was my favorite announcer. Used to go to all the games, back when the common man could afford it. Oh my and touch em all Dick.

Enberg coined the term final four which was subsequently trademarked.

George Takei on Twitter

A. The NRA sells guns

Then this gem:

George Takei on Twitter

The NRA sells guns? I've yet to see an NRA gun shop...

Forum List

Back