Georgia prosecutors considering racketeering and conspiracy charges in probe of effort to overturn T

If he were not asking for the SOS to produce imaginary votes he would not have needed to tell the SOS what to tell the people of the state of Ga

When did Trump tell Raffensperger to tell the people of Georgia something? I'm not seeing that in the trascript of the call.

In a hand recount, every ballot is examined.

Telling a SoS to find him votes is so incredibly corrupt. Amazing you guys are willing to look this foolish.
Bullshit when people are supposed to be six feet apart.

My source is reporting facts. It is your sources that post opinions. And you are as obscure as they come.
What can you tell me about "The Georgia Record"?
1679331305728.gif

When did Trump tell Raffensperger to tell the people of Georgia something? I'm not seeing that in the trascript of the call.
He told them to tell everyone he just "recalculated" the votes.
Who did you think Trump was talking about?

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state," Trump said. “The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated," he added."

And you won't. This is just an interpretation with nothing behind it but a political motive which does not means a thing legally.

All he did was ask various election officials to "find more votes". That's not a crime. As far as I know, Trump never asked them to do anything illegal. The left interpret things the way they want to, which wouldn't stand up in a court of law.
That's what got him impeached twice, the left interpreting things the way they want to.

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state," Trump said. “The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated," he added."
Fact check?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What can you tell me about "The Georgia Record"?
View attachment 767556
What can you tell me about the person that asked those questions and why they were not investigated?

In a call yesterday to the Fulton County Board of Elections, The Georgia Record was told that the Board does not have phone lines within the department.​

An email to Chairperson, Cathy Woolard with questions regarding the meeting went un-returned.​

Yeah, OK.

It is sort of fun to watch people who have whined about election integrity for 6 years all of a sudden not care in the least about the president of the United States trying to use the power of his office to change the outcome of elections.

That's not at all what happened.

Rancid democrats said they would use the courts to file endless lawsuits against Trump until they force him out of politics. They've done it before with others.

There's nothing wrong with Raffensperger telling the Georgia people he recalculated the vote, if he had recalculated them. But he didn't recalculate them, nor did Trump ask him to recalculate the votes in his favor.

Since when is verifying an election count a bad thing? Don't you want fair and accurate election counts?

Last edited:
It proves that two people examined every ballot by hand to determine who the vote was for.
Really. The picture I see does not show that. It shows one person looking at the ballot. The other sitting there. You have no idea if she looked or not. She is not close enough to read that ballot.

Since when is verifying an election count a bad thing?

Nothing. And the state did so at the request of Trump and Trump lost votes....thus he made this call trying to get the SOS to cheat

Forum List

Back