Georgia prosecutors considering racketeering and conspiracy charges in probe of effort to overturn T

So if we can arrest Trump... Biden will be next.... and Republican governors will begin to go after their dem counterparts... it will be a 3rd world field day....

All he did was ask various election officials to "find more votes". That's not a crime. As far as I know, Trump never asked them to do anything illegal. The left interpret things the way they want to, which wouldn't stand up in a court of law.

He didn't even ask to "find more votes." What Trump said was “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state There’s no way I lost Georgia. There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes."

What President Trump was referring to was that he wanted Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to recalculate the vote tally, and obtain a count of the fraudulent votes. He was not asking him to produce imaginary votes, he was asking Raffensperger to account for those votes that should have gone to Trump, but were either fraudulently changed, or nullified by fraudulent votes for his opponent.

Of course, much of the lying media mis-quoted Trump as saying "find more votes."

It’s post worthy when something is underway and not merely “considered”
Tons of thread titles here presented falsely as occurring or pending events when in fact at The Most there have been some discussion that the media floats out and lib loons get all “got him now” tingly . Kinda Pavlov dogs.

He didn't even ask to "find more votes." What Trump said was “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state There’s no way I lost Georgia. There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes."

What President Trump was referring to was that he wanted Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to recalculate the vote tally, and obtain a count of the fraudulent votes. He was not asking him to produce imaginary votes, he was asking Raffensperger to account for those votes that should have gone to Trump, but were either fraudulently changed, or nullified by fraudulent votes for his opponent.

Of course, much of the lying media mis-quoted Trump as saying "find more votes."

If he were not asking for the SOS to produce imaginary votes he would not have needed to tell the SOS what to tell the people of the state of Ga

Funny. It does not look like GA. wants to do anything about this.

Troubling Surprises During Fulton Board of Elections Testimony​

In surprising statements from several people who had received challenges, they spoke of finding their voter information incorrect, took steps to correct it, then found it had been changed again at a later date. Other citizens reported reaching out to the Election Board and after leaving messages receiving no call back and no response to emails.

Perhaps even more troubling is the lack of attention received from the Board and from the Secretary of State's office.
The Georgia Record has received copies of internal correspondence between Fulton County Interim Elections Director, Nadine Williams, and Secretary of States office Chief Investigator, Sara Koth. In her email of September 19, 2022, Ms. Koth confirms that there will be no investigation on the complaints asserted by Jason Frazier, a Fulton County citizen.
Why would the Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger's office dismiss any attempt at investigation of complaints against Fulton County Board of Elections given the many prior reports of anomalies and errors dated back all the way to the 2020 elections?

We know why. Fraud.
Your source is an obscure opinion rag called "The Georgia Record" that nobody ever heard about until you posted that.

They have pieces praising the confederacy and don't even list an address or owner.

Nobody should be above the law

^^^Says the guy who claimed the Hunter Biden laptop was "Russian disinformation".

Good to know that you are happy to admit you are no different than they are.

and those on the left think it is just the opposite. Personally I think it is all a bunch of bullshit.

I said the latter fool learn how to read... I can look up latter for you but you won't learn that way....
In a hand recount, every ballot is examined.

Telling a SoS to find him votes is so incredibly corrupt. Amazing you guys are willing to look this foolish.

Your source is an obscure opinion rag called "The Georgia Record" that nobody ever heard about until you posted that.

They have pieces praising the confederacy and don't even list an address or owner.
My source is reporting facts. It is your sources that post opinions. And you are as obscure as they come.

Forum List

Back