Georgia prosecutors considering racketeering and conspiracy charges in probe of effort to overturn T

Nope.

Absentee ballots are not dissimilar from mail in ballots.

They both require people identify themselves, they get a ballot, they are out of circulation, the ballot is out of circulation.

That process does not require people to be present at a voting location. It can and always has been able to be done entirely by mail.

You are dismissed for not having the requisite knowledge to discuss this.

(Go ahead and tell me how smart you are and then we can simply part ways.)

Those actual reasons resolve nothing. They are a judicial opinion. The fact that no resolution comes from the courts is wrong on its own. That is what courts are for.
Dismissal is a resolution. It shows that the claims had no merit.

The courts can’t win elections for you.

I know much more about this than you. Everything I said was accurate.

You don’t trust the system because you don’t understand it. You’re like a caveman inventing stories to explain lightning.

I suggest you stop replying to my messages.

(Go ahead and tell me how smart you are and then we can simply part ways.)

The only states that mailed ballots to every registered voter were....Ca, Co, Hi, Nv, Or, Ut, Vt, Wa.

Every other state one had to request the ballot in the same way an absentee ballot is requested.

You literally have no actual knowledge on this subject, you just parrot your party talking points.

That is an opinion.
An opinion of the court is indeed an opinion.

But it’s one that actually matters.

Cases were dismissed for many reasons. Many times it was failure to state a claim, meaning that even if everything they said in the lawsuit was true, then there still wouldn’t be a violation of law.

What people said on TV and what they said before a court were often very different things.

All he did was ask various election officials to "find more votes". That's not a crime. As far as I know, Trump never asked them to do anything illegal. The left interpret things the way they want to, which wouldn't stand up in a court of law.
That's called election tampering. And yes, it's illegal.

Just accept it. It's coming whether you like it or not. :)

Georgia prosecutors considering racketeering and conspiracy charges in probe of effort to overturn T​

I don't think Trump is gong to get off scott free! That is for sure.
It's "Scot" free, dullard.

WallsTap.jpg

Whataboutism just shows you have nothing
You fuckers lost your mind when it was found out the Congressman from NY lied about what he did to become a Republican Representative. All he said was "If i was a Demofacists, no one would even give a shit about it."

Look in the mirror and say, "when i think about my brain, i have nothing". Once you Gulping Gator admit that, you are on your way to recover.

Probably because in Trump's case it didn't happen but in Biden's case he's doing it every day.
Biden quietly turned every post office into a vote harvesting operation.
He's been caught taking money from the Chinese and signing EOs that help cause inflation. His treasury secretary made sure that interest rates were kept down artificially when she was fed chairman, and now the new fed chairman is intentionally causing bank failures by raising interest rates too fast.

And all you folks on the left can do is try to blame it all on Biden's top opponent.
For some reason or another, these fauxbertarians seem to believe that hating on Orange Man is an argument.

In a hand recount, every ballot is examined.

Telling a SoS to find him votes is so incredibly corrupt. Amazing you guys are willing to look this foolish.
Says the guys who after 2am looked for bogus ballots to bring the Marxist Joe Biden over the top. Not every ballot needs to be counted, only the legal ones...

Says the guys who after 2am looked for bogus ballots to bring the Marxist Joe Biden over the top. Not every ballot needs to be counted, only the legal ones...
Interesting strategy.

You can steal an election by stuffing the ballot box.

Or you can steal an election by trashing the ballots of people who voted against you.

Your strategy is the second one.

An opinion of the court is indeed an opinion.

But it’s one that actually matters.

Cases were dismissed for many reasons. Many times it was failure to state a claim, meaning that even if everything they said in the lawsuit was true, then there still wouldn’t be a violation of law.

What people said on TV and what they said before a court were often very different things.
I do not care about the reason. It means evidence was never admitted that might have proven fraud. A big chance to take. Worthy of more than an opinion.

I do not care about the reason. It means evidence was never admitted that might have proven fraud. A big chance to take. Worthy of more than an opinion.
You should care about the reason. You don’t want to care because you don’t want to know why the cases never advanced.

The cases were bullshit. There was no legitimate argument. Just wild speculation, hearsay and vague assertions.

You were lied to by people filing those lawsuits.

Interesting strategy.

You can steal an election by stuffing the ballot box.

Or you can steal an election by trashing the ballots of people who voted against you.

Your strategy is the second one.
so for every legal ballot cast, the Marxists presents 10s of thousands of extra ballots that were bogus, so those that voted basically had their votes nullified. But then that is what 3rd world nations always do. Then cause high inflation and fuel prices, then banks start to collapse...sound familiar, you fucking retard...

Forum List

Back