Georgia Senate Run Off Further Evidence of The Racism of Democrats...

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
What chance did Candidate Walker stand?

A black man running for higher office in the heart of the Confederacy?

Sure, there was the Serial Baby Killing thing and the "exuberant friskyness" of his relationships with women not his wife, but who among us is without sin?

No, Walker lost because Democrats - who talk a good game in Race - wouldn't consider voting for an African-American for higher office.

(Please note - the above gibberish is, of course, entirely irrational, and obviously out of character.
But I just wanted to "Free My Mind" and see where it took me...to, for just a moment, view the world through the lens of Team Batxit.

I appreciate your indulgence, as well as the upvotes of John Galt, Indeependent and Ray from Cleveland. )

Sure, there was the Serial Baby Killing thing and the "exuberant friskyness" of his relationships with women not his wife, but who among us is without sin?

No, Walker lost because Democrats - who talk a good game in Race - wouldn't consider voting for an African-American for higher office.

(Please note - the above gibberish is, of course, entirely irrational, and obviously out of character.
But I just wanted to "Free My Mind" and see where it took me...to, for just a moment, view the world through the lens of Team Batxit.

I appreciate your indulgence, as well as the upvotes of John Galt, Indeependent and Ray from Cleveland. )
I almost replied to this like it was serious. Funny OP.

They will vote for an Uncle Tom and House jkjh that would sell out his own people.

Brad Raffensberger prefers uncle tom sellouts to self made free thinking blacks like walker.

Brad's confederate slave owning ancestors felt the same way.

Georgia is a one vote state, and brad is that vote...

• Banned
Brad Raffensberger prefers uncle tom sellouts to self made free thinking blacks like walker.

Where's my upvote, bish?

Raffensberger was reelected because he stood up to Trump... Same with Kemp. Georgia knows a carpetbagger when they see one.

Obviously Georgia votes are prejudiced against Werewolves. Herschel should have gone with team Vampire for the win.

Seriously. Kudos to Mr. Walker for showing that he was more qualified for public office and Public service than the man who picked him to run for the Neo-GOP. It was a fine concession speech.

The only reason Walker was a candidate was because Democrats were running a black candidate.

Trump had the brilliant idea that by running Walker, all Georgia blacks would flock to their one time hero. The fact that he had no experience, had serious emotional issues and had no perception of the issues wouldn’t matter.
Blacks will blindly vote for Walker

Cost Republicans a Senate Seat

The only reason Walker was a candidate was because Democrats were running a black candidate.

Trump had the brilliant idea that by running Walker, all Georgia blacks would flock to their one time hero. The fact that he had no experience, had serious emotional issues and had no perception of the issues wouldn’t matter.
Blacks will blindly vote for Walker

Cost Republicans a Senate Seat

Trump's not that bright either. He screwed Walker over years ago with his failed football team.

and Warnock ran all over the state of GA offering voters $10,000 TO $20,000 in student loan debt forgiveness aka BRIBES for votes. That's how he squeaked out a win in the runoff.
Yes, because Georgia negroes have a lot of college debt. :lol:

Forum List

Back