Georgia Senate Run Off Further Evidence of The Racism of Democrats...

It's becoming increasingly clear that I am among very observant......uhhhhh.....observers of the contemporary political zeitgeist.

I think I can be excused for presuming that Raphael Warnock is a Mediterranean Metrosexual.
naw, you're just a flaming idiot.

and Warnock ran all over the state of GA offering voters $10,000 TO $20,000 in student loan debt forgiveness aka BRIBES for votes. That's how he squeaked out a win in the runoff.
I know you call them bribes but to everyone else in the world it is an incentive for younger adults to get educated so they can add to the workforce...

They in turn will get better jobs and pay more taxes...

It is a win-win except for the ones that want to promote ignorance..

I know you call them bribes but to everyone else in the world it is an incentive for younger adults to get educated so they can add to the workforce...

They in turn will get better jobs and pay more taxes...

It is a win-win except for the ones that want to promote ignorance..
bribes works

I know you call them bribes
LMAO what else would you call them when you dangle them in front of voters in exchange for their votes? Why didn't Dems previously pass student loan debt forgiveness outside the election cycle? We all know why, because this was a vote purchasing scheme from the get go.

LMAO what else would you call them when you dangle them in front of voters in exchange for their votes? Why didn't Dems previously pass student loan debt forgiveness outside the election cycle? We all know why, because this was a vote purchasing scheme from the get go.
definitely a quid pro quo

Forum List

Back