Georgia Senate Run Off Further Evidence of The Racism of Democrats...

What chance did Candidate Walker stand?

A black man running for higher office in the heart of the Confederacy?

Sure, there was the Serial Baby Killing thing and the "exuberant friskyness" of his relationships with women not his wife, but who among us is without sin?

No, Walker lost because Democrats - who talk a good game in Race - wouldn't consider voting for an African-American for higher office.

(Please note - the above gibberish is, of course, entirely irrational, and obviously out of character.
But I just wanted to "Free My Mind" and see where it took me...to, for just a moment, view the world through the lens of Team Batxit.

I appreciate your indulgence, as well as the upvotes of John Galt, Indeependent and Ray from Cleveland. )
He ran on the party not known for handouts.

Nazis came from demofks
It is amazing the ease with which you tards pull lies out of your asses.

The German American Bund was founded by German Americans authorized by Rudolf Hess.

When the activities of the Bund began to grow, a Democratic Congressman, Samuel Dickstein, created the House Committee on Un-American Activites (HUAC) to investigate the influence of fascists and communists in America.

Perhaps you've heard of HUAC. It was big during the red scare of the 50s.

Sure, there was the Serial Baby Killing thing and the "exuberant friskyness" of his relationships with women not his wife, but who among us is without sin?

No, Walker lost because Democrats - who talk a good game in Race - wouldn't consider voting for an African-American for higher office.

(Please note - the above gibberish is, of course, entirely irrational, and obviously out of character.
But I just wanted to "Free My Mind" and see where it took me...to, for just a moment, view the world through the lens of Team Batxit.

I appreciate your indulgence, as well as the upvotes of John Galt, Indeependent and Ray from Cleveland. )

Duh, what color is Raphael Warnock?

This is so funny and so stupid, Do you think he reread this garbage before he put it out for consumption. What a idiot.

It's becoming increasingly clear that I am among very observant......uhhhhh.....observers of the contemporary political zeitgeist.

I think I can be excused for presuming that Raphael Warnock is a Mediterranean Metrosexual.

Forum List

Back