🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Geraldo Rivera: 'The NRA Is Full Of Sh*t'

Somebody explain how the NRA Is connected to this? Your beef is with our Constitution. Are you too chickenshit to amend our 2nd amendment? Until you do, you cannot prevent gun ownership, legally.

In the meantime, it's very tacky the media is mocking the GOP candidates for offering their prayers for the victims and families. Now you're mocking someone who prays for the victims?

You democrats and liberals aren't hiding it anymore, are you? I wonder how this will be taken by the independents. Is Clinton going to offer gun grabbing rhetoric or offer her prayers?

The Fox News host criticized the gun lobby after the deadly mass shooting in San Bernardino.

Fox News' Geraldo Rivera tore into the National Rifle Association after Wednesday's shooting in San Bernardino, California, that left at least 14 dead and 17 injured.

"The NRA is full of shit," Rivera tweeted shortly after the shooting.

Rivera, a frequent critic of President Barack Obama, praised the president for his repeated calls for gun reform.

I rarely agree with Rivera - but I do about the NRA. The NRA used to be a good outfit, and I was an NRA member for many years until it turned to shit after being hijacked by radicals in 1977.

Yeah......and several people with guns in that room could have saved life in that gun free zone......

And were the two people on the terrorist no fly list...? Since that is the next step for the gun grabbers....

The Fox News host criticized the gun lobby after the deadly mass shooting in San Bernardino.

Fox News' Geraldo Rivera tore into the National Rifle Association after Wednesday's shooting in San Bernardino, California, that left at least 14 dead and 17 injured.

Rivera, a frequent critic of President Barack Obama, praised the president for his repeated calls for gun reform.

I rarely agree with Rivera - but I do about the NRA. The NRA used to be a good outfit, and I was an NRA member for many years until it turned to shit after being hijacked by radicals in 1977.

"Geraldo Rivera Is Full Of Shit"

That he is.

Imagine. Muslim gunman kill fourteen people and wound eighteen more and all Rivera do is can attack is the NRA??

From another thread a man at another building was armed and took position outside his building to make sure those scumbag gunman didn't attack his people. That man was not afraid to use his gun in defense of his co workers.

And yes. Rivera is full of shit.

Around then libtards got serious about stripping our rights away, might have something to do with it. But libtards like you and Rivera need something to blame besides moral corruption.

So ISIS attacks and it's still the NRA's fault?

OMG you lefties are nuts.

:lmao:

ISIS and the NRA are allies. The NRA is doing everything in their power to make sure suspected terrorists can still purchase deadly weapons - that's called aiding and abetting the enemy. Whether or not this particular attack was directly aided is irrelevant, they are on the same side.

Bullshit.

You know, the NRA (as well as Wayne LaPierre) are against stopping people who show up on the no-fly list from being banned from buying guns, because the NRA believes that there are people on that list who are law abiding citizens who don't have any terrorist leanings.

Cool..................if they show up on the list, then it is up to them to prove that they aren't terrorists. Kinda like when you have to prove you didn't rack up a whole bunch of charges because someone stole your identity via the Internet. Prove that you didn't rack up the charges, you're credit rating is saved. Prove that you don't belong on the no fly list, then you are allowed to buy a gun.

What is the NRA going to do if these people are identified (remember, the woman has yet to be identified), and they show up on the no fly list?
The NRA isn't running congress, contrary to popular belief. The issue isn't keeping guns out of terrorist's hands but how screwed up the no fly list is.

You know, the NRA (as well as Wayne LaPierre) are against stopping people who show up on the no-fly list from being banned from buying guns, because the NRA believes that there are people on that list who are law abiding citizens who don't have any terrorist leanings.

Cool..................if they show up on the list, then it is up to them to prove that they aren't terrorists. Kinda like when you have to prove you didn't rack up a whole bunch of charges because someone stole your identity via the Internet. Prove that you didn't rack up the charges, you're credit rating is saved. Prove that you don't belong on the no fly list, then you are allowed to buy a gun.

What is the NRA going to do if these people are identified (remember, the woman has yet to be identified), and they show up on the no fly list?

How about we remove voting rights because "you are on a list", or your right to a jury trial, or your 4th amendment rights?

The problem is if you end up on that list wrongly, and are denied 2nd amendment rights, how long does it take to get off the list? Months? Years? Will the police provide 24/7 security to someone on the list who needs a gun for protection?

RETARD ALERT

ISIS and the NRA are allies. The NRA is doing everything in their power to make sure suspected terrorists can still purchase deadly weapons - that's called aiding and abetting the enemy. Whether or not this particular attack was directly aided is irrelevant, they are on the same side.

People on no-fly lists can still purchase guns.......That is NUTS!

Until those people are convicted of a crime or adjudicated as mentally incapable of responsibly owning guns they can't be kept from buying guns. It's that whole pesky "due process of law" guaranteed by the 14th Amendment thing.

Unless you're cool with having your rights decided on whether or not you're on a list with no idea who put you on that list, why you are on there, if it is even you in the first place or just someone with your same name, of even if that list exists in the first place.

I just wish they would let us know when is the "right time" to talk about our gun problem? It seems like after a shooting is never the right time to talk about shootings

Right after we have the discussion on what to do about violent minorities and the mentally ill.

More mindless nonsense from the village useful idiot.

Forum List

Back