geraldo vs. neo-nazis, live tv fight

that's really old

But Ger put they guy against the wall and fucked him up.

Pro-am boxer that he is

Turning to other news, presidential candidate Michael Dukakis was photographed wearing a much too large army helmet...

Damn. Too bad I could not have been there.

All one has to do is visit this forum to realize that video is a great reminder of the power of The Internet.

Those cartoon characters could not buy their way onto a television program today, so now they are just words without a visible face....but as we see here, they still exist in abundance.

All one has to do is visit this forum to realize that video is a great reminder of the power of The Internet.

Those cartoon characters could not buy their way onto a television program today, so now they are just words without a visible face....but as we see here, they still exist in abundance.

They are indeed a dying breed. The internet is the only way they can indulge their delusions now without getting smacked so hard they turn a bright crimson red. :lol:

They are indeed a dying breed. The internet is the only way they can indulge their delusions now without getting smacked so hard they turn a bright crimson red.
That's racist..... :eusa_hand:

They are indeed a dying breed. The internet is the only way they can indulge their delusions now without getting smacked so hard they turn a bright crimson red.
That's racist..... :eusa_hand:

No. Thats science. :cool:

Forum List

Back