German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock - is she a good Foreign Minister - in general?

German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock - is she a good Foreign Minister - in general?

• very good

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • good

• neither good nor bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

• very bad

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I cannot say

• I do not know

• I did not even know her name

• I have often read of her

• she seems to be popular

• other

• Total voters
1696376266771.png

The problem for the USA is in this region: They sold a big part of this countries to your Russian and Soviet empire during and after world war 1+2 by destroying the Osman empire and the Austrian empire. They found out in 1950 in Korea what it meant that you never stopped this wars - when the Soviets had conquered more than 50% of the planet.

-----

Through early morning fog I see
Visions of the things to be
The pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see

That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please

The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say

Suicide is painless (suicide)
It brings on many changes (changes)

The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain grows stronger
Watch it grin

Suicide is painless

A brave man once requested me
To answer questions that are key
Is it to be or not to be
And I replied oh why ask me?

Suicide is painless

And you can do the same thing if you please

-----

-----

Last edited:
Flash

By the way, Russian: What do you think about to leave the Oblast Kaliningrad with all of your people and to install there "the European nature park Baltica" and to forbid all human beings of this planet to enter this region anymore. You have more than enough land which you are not able to use in an adequate way.
As a compromise we try to convince the Ukraine to give you the areas of their country which you have illegally invaded and we will try to convince the NATO to make the uninvaded Ukraine to a NATO member so you are not able to attack this rest any longer - and to be sure not to be attacked from this rest.
But first you have to bring Lukashenko and his leading criminals to the international court and to leave also Belarus with all of your soldiers and let the people of Belarus go their own free way. And what to do with Putin and his criminals and how to bring this Rumpelstiltskin and his criminal gang to the international court is also not clear now.

This is a not certified message from a friend of Mr. Ärmel, the free and faithful servant of king Alfons of Lummerland.

Last edited:
When was this Nazi made a General ?

Which Nazi? Which general? The last "Nazi army" you Russians had wasted had been the "suicide" of the Wagner mercenaries from your beloved tyrant Putin who had been payed once with the money of the Russian taxpayers and who are also today payed with the money of the Russian taxpayers since this Nazi mercenaries are now members of the regular Russian army.

Oh by the way: Do not forget to leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers, Russian. Yesterday is the best date to do so.

Freiheit, die ich meine
Ist wie ein neuer Tag
Freiheit, die ich meine
Ist, was man wirklich mag
Frieden, den ich meine
Ist ohne blinde Wut
Liebe, die ich meine
Ist viel Gefühl und Mut ...

Peter Maffay

Translation:

Freedom I mean
Is like a new day
Freedom I mean
Is what you really like
Peace I mean
Is without blind rage
Love I mean
Is much feeling and courage ...

csm_Ukraine-flagge-peace-2zu1_9527bb9b28.jpg

Last edited:
Read the Topic title .
Switch on your brain when my name occurs .
Mine moves at lightning speed and hates straight lines -- which nature abhors .

What had happened with basic knowledge on our planet? Nature abhors emptiness, vacuum (horror vacui). You can "see" this very well in the straight mathematical structures and physical experiments in context virtual particles. Even a radiation which lets black holes disappear - since Stephen the sorcerer Hawking spoke "abrakadablackera and simsalaradibim" bases as a radiation (= straight line(s)) on this "horror vacui". And when your brain really moves at lightening speed then you are far from me in a more than only absolute superheavy place without time.

By the way, Russian: Best greetings from flash, thunder and the warriors who may be reborn by taking a bath in the blood of the dragon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back