Germany : 62 Leopard 2 tanks will be able to supply NATO to Ukraine I U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine on the Day of Resistance to the Occupation of Crimea.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I see clear our counteroffensive here, bad news for Nigeria with snow, 1% of the World GDP wont hold much longer :thup:

U.S. Ambassador to #Ukraine Brigitte Brink recorded a video message for the Day of Resistance to the Occupation of Crimea.

I see clear our counteroffensive here, bad news for Nigeria with snow, 1% of the World GDP wont hold much longer :thup:

U.S. Ambassador to #Ukraine Brigitte Brink recorded a video message for the Day of Resistance to the Occupation of Crimea.

Good move for Germany if they go through with it. Though the article says it enough for 2 tank battalions, I view it as only enough for 1. Still a better offering than the number of M1 being moved. Leopard 2 is a good tank and supply train more easily set up due to proximity, on continent.

Good move for Germany if they go through with it. Though the article says it enough for 2 tank battalions, I view it as only enough for 1. Still a better offering than the number of M1 being moved. Leopard 2 is a good tank and supply train more easily set up due to proximity, on continent.
what do you think about Swedish tanks , which we send to Ukrainian army ?

There goes 62 more tanks which will again be lost or destroyed in a futile effort with Russia only extending the war longer still with their foot on the necks of the Ukraines. Soon, China, Belarus and Iran will be backing up Russia bankrupting the West as Biden walks us straight into a global war over some dirty little do-nothing shithole of a country.

Though the article says it enough for 2 tank battalions, I view it as only enough for 1.
If we were talking about NATO Bn's it would be one. Russian/WarPac Bn's, it's 2.

3 companies per Bn, 3 platoons per co, 3-4 tanks per platoon.

NATO Bn's traditionally 4 companies, 14 tanks/company. The US went to 3 companies per Bn a few years back.

If we were talking about NATO Bn's it would be one. Russian/WarPac Bn's, it's 2.

3 companies per Bn, 3 platoons per co, 3-4 tanks per platoon.

NATO Bn's traditionally 4 companies, 14 tanks/company. The US went to 3 companies per Bn a few years back.
Thanks. I'm a retired Armor Commander from the 1990s.

Thanks. I'm a retired Armor Commander from the 1990s.
Then I'm the one who should be thanking you!

a137e0_7871630e5a4d41678b85fca26248a9e0~mv2.png

:beer:

Forum List

Back