Poland : Moscow is preparing for the next attack, potentially on the Baltic states, Finland, Poland, Romania or Moldova

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
If you are watching RT.ru you know that Moscow empire is badly looking for the second front against us . qestion : which state can be the next victim of Moscow imperialism ?

I´d say - Moldova or Norway (maybe + Finland ), but Poland is very high on this list

GOLDEN WORDS - that is why we are doing everything to defeat "this" MUSCOVY,”

fp1ugocxgailtdn-jpg.760683

I would say that according to the war's progress toward an end, it's about time that there's a false flag attack on one of the Nato countries.

However, the situation is quite different from other wars that were started by a false flag in that those wars didn't have mutually agreed upon limitations designed to prevent nuclear war.

If you are watching RT.ru you know that Moscow empire is badly looking for the second front against us . qestion : which state can be the next victim of Moscow imperialism ?
I´d say - Moldova or Norway (maybe + Finland ), but Poland is very high on this list

GOLDEN WORDS - that is why we are doing everything to defeat "this" MUSCOVY,”

Riiight. Cuz this war is going so well for them, why not expand and take out Norway and Finland too? The world better send Ukraine a bunch of money, otherwise Russia is going to take over Europe, right?

Bitch, shut the fuck up. No one believes any of your stupid propaganda. Youre a god damn retard. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back