Get rid of the post-1964 democrat party...

they were recovering from their slavery, their kkk, their segreggration, their Jim Crow laws, then this racist bigot they love happened....

View attachment 89425

Still pissed off that Lyndon Johnson pushed through the 1964 Civil Rights Act- and the 1964 GOP Presidential candidate voted against it- eh?

Here is what Martin Luther King Jr. said of the post 1964 GOP

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.
No child....I am pissed off at democrats for re-enslavimg blacks post-1964......

LOL- clearly you are pissed off.......that African Americans are voting Democrat.

Why is it right wing nut jobs like you are always telling African Americans that you are just sooooooo much smarter than they are?

That you thin ' know' that they have been 're-enslaved'- but that they are just tooooooo stupid to know it themselves?

That is the reason African Americans avoid you like they would avoid a Klan meeting- and that is it

they were recovering from their slavery, their kkk, their segreggration, their Jim Crow laws, then this racist bigot they love happened....

View attachment 89425
Typical con-servative...living in the past....
Racist.....

king1964.jpg

Voting 95% democrat has been so good for blacks and other minorities...right? Poverty, no education, drug addiction, gangs, murder.....yeah.....the democrats just don't wear their white sheets anymore....
Democrats have rendered blacks voiceless, enslaving them on their plantation using the soft bigotry of low expectations as chains, which are stronger than the iron chains democrats used last time....

LOL- clearly you are pissed off.......that African Americans are voting Democrat.

Why is it right wing nut jobs like you are always telling African Americans that you are just sooooooo much smarter than they are?

That you thin ' know' that they have been 're-enslaved'- but that they are just tooooooo stupid to know it themselves?

That is the reason African Americans avoid you like they would avoid a Klan meeting- and that is it

king1964.jpg
Awwww....another butt hurt liberal racist upset we are walking around on their democrat plantation.....and drawing crowds.....

So you think Martin Luther King Jr. was just a racist?

Now wonder African Americans avoid right wing nut jobs like you have leprosy.
Nope.....next?

So why did you call Martin Luther King Jr. a 'butt hurt liberal racist'

Are you calling MLK Jr. a liar?
king1964.jpg

Yeah...find that quote outside of the photo....give us that link....

I already provided the greater quote- I know you are averse to using Google- preferring to be fed 'information' from right wing nut job sites- but it comes from MLK Jr's autobiography

https://thinkprogress.org/no-martin...-had-to-say-about-them-9c29475ef37#.qj8sbcvh6

King did, however, weigh in on the Republican party during his lifetime. In Chapter 23 of his autobiography, King writes this about the 1964 Republican National Convention:

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.
King barnstormed the country on behalf on Johnson in 1964, “maintaining only a thin veneer of nonpartisanship,” according to biographer Nick Kotz. King called Johnson’s win a “great victory for the forces of progress and a defeat for the forces of retrogress.”

Still pissed off that Lyndon Johnson pushed through the 1964 Civil Rights Act- and the 1964 GOP Presidential candidate voted against it- eh?

No child....I am pissed off at democrats for re-enslavimg blacks post-1964......

Racist.....

king1964.jpg

No one is pissed off, we just don't get why blacks continue to vote for this

H]
No you don't- because you don't listen to what 'blacks' are saying.

king1964.jpg

Yeah....we do....they don't listen to us.........if they listened to us they wouldn't be in the position they are in now.......they keep voting for the racist party and expect a different outcome.......

LOL.....and here you go telling African Americans you just know what is better for them than they know themselves.......

View attachment 89425

View attachment 89425
Racist.....

king1964.jpg

Voting 95% democrat has been so good for blacks and other minorities...right? Poverty, no education, drug addiction, gangs, murder.....yeah.....the democrats just don't wear their white sheets anymore....
Democrats have rendered blacks voiceless, enslaving them on their plantation using the soft bigotry of low expectations as chains, which are stronger than the iron chains democrats used last time....

You bitter old white dudes who keep telling African Americans that they are just slaves- but just don't know it- because you are sooooo much smarter than they are.

I wonder why African Americans reject such a winning message?

king1964.jpg

Awwww....another butt hurt liberal racist upset we are walking around on their democrat plantation.....and drawing crowds.....

Nope.....next?

king1964.jpg

I already provided the greater quote- I know you are averse to using Google- preferring to be fed 'information' from right wing nut job sites- but it comes from MLK Jr's autobiography

https://thinkprogress.org/no-martin...-had-to-say-about-them-9c29475ef37#.qj8sbcvh6

King did, however, weigh in on the Republican party during his lifetime. In Chapter 23 of his autobiography, King writes this about the 1964 Republican National Convention:

King barnstormed the country on behalf on Johnson in 1964, “maintaining only a thin veneer of nonpartisanship,” according to biographer Nick Kotz. King called Johnson’s win a “great victory for the forces of progress and a defeat for the forces of retrogress.”

So MLK wasn't very bright......Goldwater was an original civil rights pioneer....while MLK stood behind an actual racist, johnson....a man who fought against anti lynching laws......

Goldwater having voted for every other civil rights bill when he was in office, voted against the Civil Rights act of 1964 on libertarian grounds.....he knew that private property would be attacked using the act...and he was right......he was all for making government offices being color blind...but doing it for private property was wrong.....

Look up Goldwater asswipe.....he was a civil rights pioneer...and your quote shows how MLK was just as silly as others who put their faith in the party of slavery and jim crow.....

View attachment 89425

View attachment 89425
Racist.....

king1964.jpg

You bitter old white dudes sure do like to tell African Americans how you are just soooo much smarter than they are- they just don't know what is good for them like you bitter old white dudes do!
king1964.jpg
You're scared...I don't blame you....

The real story is posted in the OP....your propaganda is powerless against us.
An uncited quote? Get real. Deplorable is starting to look more and more like an accurate description. I think Hillary should retract her apology.
From an uncited and relatively worthless POTUS....get over it you racist fucktard, you are part of the problem and a reason I started this thread......

You are still pissed off that LBJ was instrumental in passing the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Must really piss you off that while LBJ was pushing the 1964 Civil Rights Act through Congress- the GOP Presidential Candidate was working against it getting passed.

21 Democrat Senators voted NO for the 1964 civil rights act while only 6 Republican Senators voted NO in a 73-27 vote. In the House, 96 Democrat Reps voted NO and 34 Republicans voted NO in 290-130 vote.

The real story is posted in the OP....your propaganda is powerless against us.
An uncited quote? Get real. Deplorable is starting to look more and more like an accurate description. I think Hillary should retract her apology.
From an uncited and relatively worthless POTUS....get over it you racist fucktard, you are part of the problem and a reason I started this thread......

You are still pissed off that LBJ was instrumental in passing the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Must really piss you off that while LBJ was pushing the 1964 Civil Rights Act through Congress- the GOP Presidential Candidate was working against it getting passed.

21 Democrat Senators voted NO for the 1964 civil rights act while only 6 Republican Senators voted NO in a 73-27 vote. In the House, 96 Democrat Reps voted NO and 34 Republicans voted NO in 290-130 vote.

The majority of Democrats- and the majority of Republicans voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
Lyndon Johnson signed it into law.

One of the few Senators to vote know was Republican and Conservative Barry Goldwater- the candidate the GOP chose to run against Lyndon B. Johnson.

Racist.....

king1964.jpg

You bitter old white dudes sure do like to tell African Americans how you are just soooo much smarter than they are- they just don't know what is good for them like you bitter old white dudes do!
king1964.jpg
You're scared...I don't blame you....

Scared of bitter old white dudes telling African Americans that you know more than they do? LOL.....

king1964.jpg

Nope.....next?

king1964.jpg

So MLK wasn't very bright..........

And that is basically the message of you right wing nut jobs- "MLK wasn't very bright"- when you aren't accusing him of being a communist or an adulterer.

And you wonder why African Americans look at you like you are lepers.......LOL

If we bring back the pre-1964 Democratic Party of right wing Christian terrorists, will all you racist tards infecting the GOP promise to go back there where you belong?

2cpud8p.jpg

If we bring back the pre-1964 Democratic Party of right wing Christian terrorists, will all you racist tards infecting the GOP promise to go back there where you belong?

2cpud8p.jpg

G-Tard, are you and Guno actually the same person? Or do the two of you just use the same hate sites to do your thinking for you?

Wow, that added utterly nothing.

You crow about "real story" and far left Snopes punts..... :eusa_whistle:

What Snopes points out is that the only 'evidence' to support the claim is the uncorroborated statement of one person.

So did LBJ say that- according to one man he did.

Do you accept everything that is told in a book by one man at face value?

Forum List

Back