Get rid of the post-1964 democrat party...

they were recovering from their slavery, their kkk, their segreggration, their Jim Crow laws, then this racist bigot they love happened....

View attachment 89425

Still pissed off that Lyndon Johnson pushed through the 1964 Civil Rights Act- and the 1964 GOP Presidential candidate voted against it- eh?

Here is what Martin Luther King Jr. said of the post 1964 GOP

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.
No child....I am pissed off at democrats for re-enslavimg blacks post-1964......

Did Snopes make another attempt at rewriting history and calling a respected author a liar? Just asking.
What respected author? If you read the article, you wouldn't need to ask. If your comment is relevant, where's a cite?

"The quote appeared for the first time anywhere on page 33 of Ronald Kessler's book, Inside the White House: The Hidden Lives of the Modern Presidents and the Secrets of the World's Most Powerful Institution, published in 1995:"

they were recovering from their slavery, their kkk, their segreggration, their Jim Crow laws, then this racist bigot they love happened....

View attachment 89425

Still pissed off that Lyndon Johnson pushed through the 1964 Civil Rights Act- and the 1964 GOP Presidential candidate voted against it- eh?

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.
No child....I am pissed off at democrats for re-enslavimg blacks post-1964......

LOL- clearly you are pissed off.......that African Americans are voting Democrat.

Why is it right wing nut jobs like you are always telling African Americans that you are just sooooooo much smarter than they are?

That you thin ' know' that they have been 're-enslaved'- but that they are just tooooooo stupid to know it themselves?

That is the reason African Americans avoid you like they would avoid a Klan meeting- and that is it

View attachment 89425
Typical con-servative...living in the past....
Racist.....

king1964.jpg

View attachment 89425

LOL- clearly you are pissed off.......that African Americans are voting Democrat.

Why is it right wing nut jobs like you are always telling African Americans that you are just sooooooo much smarter than they are?

That you thin ' know' that they have been 're-enslaved'- but that they are just tooooooo stupid to know it themselves?

That is the reason African Americans avoid you like they would avoid a Klan meeting- and that is it

View attachment 89425
Racist.....

king1964.jpg
Awwww....another butt hurt liberal racist upset we are walking around on their democrat plantation.....and drawing crowds.....

The real story is posted in the OP....your propaganda is powerless against us.
An uncited quote? Get real. Deplorable is starting to look more and more like an accurate description. I think Hillary should retract her apology.

Ya know, I always wonders if blacks had some mental issues with slavery, (physical and mental) they can never leave it..

View attachment 89425

View attachment 89425
Racist.....

king1964.jpg
Awwww....another butt hurt liberal racist upset we are walking around on their democrat plantation.....and drawing crowds.....

So you think Martin Luther King Jr. was just a racist?

Now wonder African Americans avoid right wing nut jobs like you have leprosy.

View attachment 89425

View attachment 89425
Racist.....

king1964.jpg

No one is pissed off, we just don't get why blacks continue to vote for this

upload_2016-9-14_13-57-8.jpeg

An uncited quote? Get real. Deplorable is starting to look more and more like an accurate description. I think Hillary should retract her apology.
From an uncited and relatively worthless POTUS....get over it you racist fucktard, you are part of the problem and a reason I started this thread......

View attachment 89425

View attachment 89425
Racist.....

king1964.jpg

Nope.....next?

No doubt our liberal friends will be shocked at who they are....

No doubt our conservative 'friends' want to ignore what LBJ accomplished

The algore Sr. Wasn't there....oh wait, he was a democrat.....

Lyndon B. Johnson- signing the 1964 Civil Rights Act that he pushed through Congress- notably missing- the GOP Presidential candidate, Barry Goldwater who famously voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
mlkcivilrightsact-1.jpg

Yes...after the democrats could no longer keep blacks from voting, by murdering them, burning their churches and using the klan to terrorize them...the democrats signed on to the very last Civil Rights act after the Republicans passed every single other act.....johnson realized that blacks were going to vote...and nothing was going to stop them.....he was a racist...and a realist....and then used government hand outs to re enslave blacks.....

View attachment 89425

View attachment 89425
Racist.....

king1964.jpg

Voting 95% democrat has been so good for blacks and other minorities...right? Poverty, no education, drug addiction, gangs, murder.....yeah.....the democrats just don't wear their white sheets anymore....

No doubt our liberal friends will be shocked at who they are....

No doubt our conservative 'friends' want to ignore what LBJ accomplished

The algore Sr. Wasn't there....oh wait, he was a democrat.....

Lyndon B. Johnson- signing the 1964 Civil Rights Act that he pushed through Congress- notably missing- the GOP Presidential candidate, Barry Goldwater who famously voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
mlkcivilrightsact-1.jpg

Yes...after the democrats could no longer keep blacks from voting, by murdering them, burning their churches and using the klan to terrorize them...the democrats signed on to the very last Civil Rights act after the Republicans passed every single other act.....johnson realized that blacks were going to vote...and nothing was going to stop them.....he was a racist...and a realist....and then used government hand outs to re enslave blacks.....

king1964.jpg

View attachment 89425

View attachment 89425
Racist.....

king1964.jpg

Voting 95% democrat has been so good for blacks and other minorities...right? Poverty, no education, drug addiction, gangs, murder.....yeah.....the democrats just don't wear their white sheets anymore....

You bitter old white dudes sure do like to tell African Americans how you are just soooo much smarter than they are- they just don't know what is good for them like you bitter old white dudes do!
king1964.jpg

Racist.....

king1964.jpg

Nope.....next?

So why did you call Martin Luther King Jr. a 'butt hurt liberal racist'

Are you calling MLK Jr. a liar?
king1964.jpg

View attachment 89425

View attachment 89425
Racist.....

king1964.jpg

H]
No you don't- because you don't listen to what 'blacks' are saying.

king1964.jpg

Racist.....

king1964.jpg

Nope.....next?

So why did you call Martin Luther King Jr. a 'butt hurt liberal racist'

Are you calling MLK Jr. a liar?
king1964.jpg

Yeah...find that quote outside of the photo....give us that link....

View attachment 89425

View attachment 89425
Racist.....

king1964.jpg

H]
No you don't- because you don't listen to what 'blacks' are saying.

king1964.jpg

Yeah....we do....they don't listen to us.........if they listened to us they wouldn't be in the position they are in now.......they keep voting for the racist party and expect a different outcome.......

From an uncited and relatively worthless POTUS....get over it you racist fucktard, you are part of the problem and a reason I started this thread......

You are still pissed off that LBJ was instrumental in passing the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Must really piss you off that while LBJ was pushing the 1964 Civil Rights Act through Congress- the GOP Presidential Candidate was working against it getting passed.

Forum List

Back