Get this: FOX NEWS reads open letter slamming Trump in every way possible. Couldn't believe it.

As for who has pushed racism recently, you need only look back to failed former President Barack Hussein Obama and his concentrated efforts to further divide our country.

Shocking Audio Obama has to Redistribute WHITE Suburbia’s Wealth for both His and Our Salvation

Obama: Police Acted 'stupidly' in Scholar Arrest

Barack Hussein Obama campaign for black votes 2012

Obama Says--White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need

OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY

Continued on next post

Last edited:
The military is now embarrassing themselves in the same way that the FBI embarrassed themselves.

Pathetic.

John Brennan is true scum.

"The military is embarrassing themselves"? Really? You think that just because one person spoke out against Trump, he represents what the whole military thinks?

Just the other day, you conservatives were trying to convince me how much the military loves Trump.

Which is it?
He is in charge of the Seal Team Six, idiot.

He supposedly represents some of the best of the best in the military and yet here he is defending a disgrace like Brennan and ignoring the outright lawlessness from the left that is destroying this country by the minute.

I would slug this dipshit even if he was in uniform for being so weak minded as to become a puppet for the Democrats.

WAS in charge of Seal Team Six. He's retired now and not in charge of anything that I'm aware of. I'm retired military, does that mean I represent the views of the entire Navy? I think not.

As far as slugging a SEAL? Go right ahead, but make sure that your health insurance is paid up, as they WILL hurt you, even if they are old. On my last ship, we had a former SEAL who was part of the civilian crew, and he got up every morning we were inport and ran 5 miles before breakfast. When one of the military personnel wanted to work out with him because they were applying for SEALs, I saw a 51 year old man work a 23 year old young dude (who was already in pretty decent shape) into the ground, and the 51 year old didn't hardly break a sweat. Go ahead, take a swing at a SEAL. And, please be sure to have someone videotape it because the beatdown you would receive would be epic.
i knew an ex SEAL who lived on my route.....he was in his 40's and i sure as hell felt he could handle himself ....he was a pretty calm guy....but he had an air about him....

Most SEALs that I've known over the years have been pretty calm and cool folks. But, I've also seen what happens when you piss one of them off as well. There are a couple that are brash and boisterous, but by and large, most of them are quiet, kind and unassuming in public.

But, get them together with other SEALs? Then you see a dick measuring contest of epic proportions.
How else are you going to know what the enemies of America are saying?
The easiest way would be to just record yourself. ... :cool:
We just want different things. For instance, you're a racist and I'm not. See how easy that was?

DjTaVBUWsAMVHEP.jpg
lol...did dean just say he isnt a racist?.....he mentions skin color more than steve magarett did....the guys a joke...
Like most tards, deanrd changed his moniker from rdean when he was first outed as being an idiot. He didn’t like being called an idiot and ignored.

He thought changing his moniker would make him seem smarter. lol
dean has been here a good 8 years....he would have changed it long ago if that was the reason....

"The military is embarrassing themselves"? Really? You think that just because one person spoke out against Trump, he represents what the whole military thinks?

Just the other day, you conservatives were trying to convince me how much the military loves Trump.

Which is it?

He supposedly represents some of the best of the best in the military and yet here he is defending a disgrace like Brennan and ignoring the outright lawlessness from the left that is destroying this country by the minute.

I would slug this dipshit even if he was in uniform for being so weak minded as to become a puppet for the Democrats.

WAS in charge of Seal Team Six. He's retired now and not in charge of anything that I'm aware of. I'm retired military, does that mean I represent the views of the entire Navy? I think not.

As far as slugging a SEAL? Go right ahead, but make sure that your health insurance is paid up, as they WILL hurt you, even if they are old. On my last ship, we had a former SEAL who was part of the civilian crew, and he got up every morning we were inport and ran 5 miles before breakfast. When one of the military personnel wanted to work out with him because they were applying for SEALs, I saw a 51 year old man work a 23 year old young dude (who was already in pretty decent shape) into the ground, and the 51 year old didn't hardly break a sweat. Go ahead, take a swing at a SEAL. And, please be sure to have someone videotape it because the beatdown you would receive would be epic.
i knew an ex SEAL who lived on my route.....he was in his 40's and i sure as hell felt he could handle himself ....he was a pretty calm guy....but he had an air about him....

Most SEALs that I've known over the years have been pretty calm and cool folks. But, I've also seen what happens when you piss one of them off as well. There are a couple that are brash and boisterous, but by and large, most of them are quiet, kind and unassuming in public.

But, get them together with other SEALs? Then you see a dick measuring contest of epic proportions.
How else are you going to know what the enemies of America are saying?
The easiest way would be to just record yourself. ... :cool:
We just want different things. For instance, you're a racist and I'm not. See how easy that was?

DjTaVBUWsAMVHEP.jpg
lol...did dean just say he isnt a racist?.....he mentions skin color more than steve magarett did....the guys a joke...
Like most tards, deanrd changed his moniker from rdean when he was first outed as being an idiot. He didn’t like being called an idiot and ignored.

He thought changing his moniker would make him seem smarter. lol
dean has been here a good 8 years....he would have changed it long ago if that was the reason....
I’ve been here long enough to see him get ignored by enough people for the name change.

The guy is an idiot.

Shame on every one of you that had nothing but partisan hateful shit to say about this patriot. Someday I hope y'all wake up and come back to your senses.

I was able to find the entire copy. Here it is:

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.=

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.
The military is now embarrassing themselves in the same way that the FBI embarrassed themselves.

Pathetic.

And here we have evidence that the trumpanzees had nothing but contempt for the military from the git go.

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.=

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

Pathetic.

Which is it?

And you served....when? where? which branch?

Continued information regarding the division caused by former President Barack Hussein Obama.

Barack Obama's mentor Hillary ain’t never been called a ....

GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama

Jeremiah Wright

Obama Appeals Court Nominee - Goodwin Liu - on Reparations for Slavery

Eric Holder Drops Charges on Black Panthers for Voter Intimidation

Malik Shabazz Reacts to Barack Obama and Rev Wright!

VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-latinos-punish-your-enemies-voting-booth_511932.html

Last edited:

Dear Mr. President:

Pathetic.

And here we have evidence that the trumpanzees had nothing but contempt for the military from the git go.
Bullshit.

Dear Mr. President:

Pathetic.

Which is it?

Hardly.

If some scrawny ass Antifa punks can stand a chance against a relatively young marine, I sure as hell could take a retired SEAL down.
:777: :777: :777:

Dear Mr. President:

Pathetic.

Which is it?

I know you sure as hell didn’t.

Dear Mr. President:

Pathetic.

Bullshit.
Clearly.

Pathetic.

Which is it?

Hardly.

If some scrawny ass Antifa punks can stand a chance against a relatively young marine, I sure as hell could take a retired SEAL down.

Hate to tell you, but SEALs are infinitely better trained and much deadlier than a standard Marine ever thought about being.

Like I said, when you do it, have someone video it. The beatdown would be epic.
I would pay to see that.

Dear Mr. President:

Pathetic.

Which is it?

Actually, they did serve. I served 20 in the Navy from '82 to '02. When and where did you serve?

Continued information regarding the division caused by former President Barack Hussein Obama.

Barack Obama's mentor Hillary ain’t never been called a ....

GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama

Jeremiah Wright

Obama Appeals Court Nominee - Goodwin Liu - on Reparations for Slavery

Eric Holder Drops Charges on Black Panthers for Voter Intimidation

VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-latinos-punish-your-enemies-voting-booth_511932.html

It's only OK for the president to talk that way.
And only if he's Republican.
Those are the two qualifications.
DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

Which is it?

Hardly.

Hate to tell you, but SEALs are infinitely better trained and much deadlier than a standard Marine ever thought about being.

Like I said, when you do it, have someone video it. The beatdown would be epic.
I would pay to see that.

So would I. The beatdown that he gets from a SEAL would be on the level of when Sugar Ray kicked the crap out of Roberto Duran in the No Mas fight (second one they had).

Yeah Jake , i don't care , i think its funny . This 'mcraven' is similar to that little Rear Admiral that 'mrobama' had as some lefty spokesman . I forget his name but this 'mcraven' is no better Jake . mrobamas boy was 'rear admiral and idiot john kirby' . This 'mcraven' seems to be a continuation of 'john kirby' Jake .
Whatever pismoe. I don't care. McRaven made Trump look stupid, pismoe, and, pismoe, that is a good thing.

Pathetic.

Which is it?

Actually, they did serve. I served 20 in the Navy from '82 to '02. When and where did you serve?
I was talking about Bodecea, moron.

The reason I would ever serve in today’s military is if we were ordered to wipe out Antifa with extreme prejudice.

Forum List

Back