Gillum comes out as "Bi"

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I really don't believe in "bisexuality" myself. A man will either take it in the caboose or he won't. But while he's at it, will Mr. Gillum do the right thing and expose the other sexual deviants in his party. who haven't been as forthcoming?

Everyone knew Gollum was gay. He was busted with several faggots in a hotel room, sheets drenched in piss and other “bodily fluids”, as well as drugs all over the place.

And to think, this was supposed to be the governor of Florida and the next Obama for the Dems. And they say Q-Anon is a “conspiracy theory”. You only rise to the top of the DNC if you are a sexual deviant.

26211578-8134995-image-m-18_1584718712180.jpg

Everyone knew Gollum was gay. He was busted with several faggots in a hotel room, sheets drenched in piss and other “bodily fluids”, as well as drugs all over the place.

And to think, this was supposed to be the governor of Florida and the next Obama for the Dems. And they say Q-Anon is a “conspiracy theory”. You only rise to the top of the DNC if you are a sexual deviant.

26211578-8134995-image-m-18_1584718712180.jpg

Had Mr. Gillum won election as Florida governor, we would have never saw this story. Makes me wonder what other libs are up to.

A politician who self identifies as "bi-sexual" usually does so because he has been outed as homosexual and doesn't have the balls to deal with it.

Forum List

Back