🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Girkin is back, Moscow- Ukrainian War from Moscow far- rightish , imperialist prospective : " Moscow forces are apathetic, the soldiers don't know

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Girkin is back, Moscow- Ukrainian War from Moscow far- rightish , imperialist prospective : " Moscow forces are apathetic, the soldiers don't know what they're fighting for, and is not expecting any success in the near future.

Girkin is back, Moscow- Ukrainian War from Moscow far- rightish , imperialist prospective : " Moscow forces are apathetic, the soldiers don't know what they're fighting for, and is not expecting any success in the near future.

Not Girkin, but Strelkov, the National Hero of Russia
He shall run Russia instead of corrupted idiot and traitor Putin

1670352530_screenshot_1.jpg

Solobvjew is together with Simonjan and Putin a Freemason who butchers Russians in Ukraine

How many more weeks before Russian opens up its winter offensive and obliterates the remaining few Ukeys pretending to be the Ukey army and along with their NATO advisory forces leading the mercenary remnants?

Three or four weeks ? Once the ground is rock hard .

The unbelievable damage and horror inflicted by the US under the guise of assistance is gruesome .

Zelensky acting for his Pentagon and CIA masters must be the most evil piece of shite we have seen since ---( insert your choice of most disgusting figure ) ?

The question is , will they kill this cocaine snorting puppet or just push him to his Florida mansion ?

Is that the same UK which sends out daily BBC propaganda reports that have us all crying with laughter ?

We have enough scared British young men stuck in the rain and piss- full Ukey mud trenches, who phone us regularly , who tell us how the remaining stragglers know it is just a short time before they are all massacred .

With shared ammunition -- each a few rounds ----near starving and frost bitten .

They dare not cut and run because the Nazi troops behind the front lines will kill them.

You should show more compassion and seek to overthrow the Kyiv Nazis who are sacrificing Ukraine's men on behalf of the US for absolutely no good reason .

ok, whats you guys (porgromist , black100s) plan, how you are gonna remove pootler ?

Sorry, you're here completely wrong.
I don't understand what do you talking about

We can begin with 'pogromists'

Banderites murdered more as 200,000 Jews through WWII in Ukraine and Poland, I never heard Russians did the same
So called Black Hundred was an movement of Russian National Idealists and Monarchists, can you put a proof they committed only one pogrom ever
Finally I care a sh.. about Putin and his brainwashed people, as I wrote before I was the last time to Gorbachev time and only for work in Russia

How many more weeks before Russian opens up its winter offensive and obliterates the remaining few Ukeys pretending to be the Ukey army and along with their NATO advisory forces leading the mercenary remnants?

Three or four weeks ? Once the ground is rock hard .

The unbelievable damage and horror inflicted by the US under the guise of assistance is gruesome .

Zelensky acting for his Pentagon and CIA masters must be the most evil piece of shite we have seen since ---( insert your choice of most disgusting figure ) ?

The question is , will they kill this cocaine snorting puppet or just push him to his Florida mansion ?

It happens nothing, believe me
Zelensky, Putin, Biden & Co are playing one game, all of them want to decimate Russian people in Ukraine and Russia
The war will continue for few years, probably for three or five.
But neither Putin nor Zelensky have any chance to survive after the war because they know true masters of the war
Both of them with some cronies get eliminated by NWO after the 'job' is done

ok I can change the terminology, the qestion is the same , whats you guys (far- right imperlists ) plan, how you are gonna remove pootler ? do you have blueprint, plan , project name , something expect your dreams ?

ok I can change the terminology, the qestion is the same , whats you guys (far- right imperlists ) plan, how you are gonna remove pootler ? do you have blueprint, plan , project name , something expect your dreams ?

Litwin, I don't think you're stupid
I care a f... about idiots who support one moronic criminal liar like Putin
Russia isn't my country, Russians themselves shall find the way to kick him out
As you right wrote some time ago Kherson had changed anything, so many don't believe now Russians are clever enough to choose monarchy instead of criminal dictatorship

Forum List

Back