Girl Accidentally Shoots Cousin and Then Shoots Herself

All my guns are loaded with a round in the chamber, ready to fire.

Guess why my kids never accidentally shot their cousins or anyone else.
Is it because you're some fucking wizard that discovered trigger locks/gun safes? You're a superhero, but like, the world's worst superhero. Captain Deplorable. You're welcome, shitstain.

guilt. suicide. heartbreaking, any way you say it. double tragedy.
Those kids CLEARLY did not have a healthy and proper respect for the destructive power of a firearm. Somebody failed to demonstrate. I recommend watermelons.

1. All guns are loaded, even when they are not. That's why I keep all my guns loaded. The respect is off the charts in my house.

2. trigger discipline - do not touch the trigger of any gun unless and until the muzzle is on the target you wish to completely destroy and you are ready to fire.

3. Muzzle discipline - do not let the muzzle pass on anything you do not wish to destroy.

4. There is no such thing as an "accidental discharge.". It is a NEGLIGENT discharge!!! Guns to not fire on their own. You could drop most guns off of a 10 story building and they still would not go off. Hollywood fabrication. What does cause it going to go off is pulling the fucking trigger.

Is it because you're some fucking wizard that discovered trigger locks/gun safes? You're a superhero, but like, the world's worst superhero. Captain Deplorable. You're welcome, shitstain.
First off, go fuck yourself.

Do you have any guns? Doubt you do.

Everyone in my household knows that all guns are loaded and that to fuck with them is a potential disaster. Everyone knows. We have all been trained. They are not fucking toys.

Did I mention, go fuck yourself?

First off, go fuck yourself.

Do you have any guns? Doubt you do.

Everyone in my household knows that all guns are loaded and that to fuck with them is a potential disaster. Everyone knows. We have all been trained. They are not fucking toys.

Did I mention, go fuck yourself?
I have a fucking range on my property, but I'll go ahead and let you decide if I have firearms. :auiqs.jpg:

Shooting range was what I was talking about, but I get it. You must bust my balls. Built it myself. I teach my kidlings how to shoot. I teach my kidlings that firearms need to be respected. A self-proclaimed monster, if you will.
Not at all. Two of my kids were Army and they did very well. The third is actually the best shot. I am teaching my grandson's this summer.

Forum List

Back