Giuliani calls Joe Biden a "mentally deficient idiot"

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

Yeah that was bad. Joe did spend his share of time extricating his foot from his mouth. But the gaffes were part of what endeared him to a lot of folks.

You support a racist politician who thinks that it's "Storybook" for a black man to shower and speak English.

Amazing, Jake

Man I love it when Senile ol' Rudy flaps his yap :)

Meghan McCain came to the defense of former Vice President Joe Bidenon Friday after President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani called him a “mentally deficient idiot.”

McCain, a co-host of “The View” and daughter of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), tore into Giuliani shortly after news of his comments circulated on Friday.

“I’m calling Joe Biden a mentally deficient idiot,” Giuliani said.​

Meghan McCain shreds Giuliani for calling Biden a 'mentally deficient idiot'

Biden is a plagarist, and he smeared the name of a decent man over and over again when he blamed him for the death of his wife, which biden knew was a lie, but he used that death, and the lie for political gain...he is a vile asshole.

Meghan McCain came to the defense of former Vice President Joe Bidenon Friday after President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani called him a “mentally deficient idiot.”

McCain, a co-host of “The View” and daughter of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), tore into Giuliani shortly after news of his comments circulated on Friday.

Biden is a plagarist, and he smeared the name of a decent man over and over again when he blamed him for the death of his wife, which biden knew was a lie, but he used that death, and the lie for political gain...he is a vile asshole.
Any decent political party would disown him. No wonder he'sa democrat

Any decent political party would disown him. No wonder he'sa democrat

They didn't disown bill "the rapist" clinton, robert "kkk" byrd, or ted "mary jo" kennedy.......... so why would they disavow a plagarist and smear merchant?

Funny how the same people who called Bush stupid, an idiot, and a moron when he made his gaffes think Biden is endearing to people when he does it.
Never "misunderestimate" the hypocrisy of the left.
In all 57 states and under sniper fire

You know, it would help if you conservatives could keep your gaffes right.

Biden - This is a big fucking deal.

Obama - 57 states.

Hillary - sniper fire.

I now know why you are confused, you don't bother to separate the various things done by various people. You just throw them in on big barrel and pull them out as you think of them, even if you can't keep the stories straight.

Why would I take seriously the opinion of a thrice-married serial adulterer, who is being divorced by the woman with whom he committed adultery to the point that Giuliani's second wife got a judge to bar her from Gracie Mansion, who now has signed on to defend the two disgusting whores who now are running the Executive Branch and the nation into the ground, and who has a long history of making statements that indicate the onset of senility? How low can he go?

Funny how the same people who called Bush stupid, an idiot, and a moron when he made his gaffes think Biden is endearing to people when he does it.

Obama - 57 states.

Hillary - sniper fire.

I now know why you are confused, you don't bother to separate the various things done by various people. You just throw them in on big barrel and pull them out as you think of them, even if you can't keep the stories straight.
humor eludes the left

Plus he is creepy and touchy with women

-Geaux

Obama - 57 states.

Hillary - sniper fire.

It’s all the same difference, all three of them are absolute fuck ups and control freaks… The lowest of lifeforms career politicians

Why would I take seriously the opinion of a thrice-married serial adulterer, who is being divorced by the woman with whom he committed adultery to the point that Giuliani's second wife got a judge to bar her from Gracie Mansion, who now has signed on to defend the two disgusting whores who now are running the Executive Branch and the nation into the ground, and who has a long history of making statements that indicate the onset of senility? How low can he go?
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Of course I was. All the republican candidate, and his VP whore, offered was racism, misogyny, homophobia, religion inspired hatred, and a trashy "Christian" cult bent on replacing our freedoms with a theocracy run by sicko bastards. In the end, there was only one decent, knowledgeable, experienced, and civilized candidate, and that was Hillary Clinton.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Of course I was. All the republican candidate, and his VP whore, offered was racism, misogyny, homophobia, religion inspired hatred, and a trashy "Christian" cult bent on replacing our freedoms with a theocracy run by sicko bastards. In the end, there was only one decent, knowledgeable, experienced, and civilized candidate, and that was Hillary Clinton.
Lol
A Clinton? Everyone here is laughing their ass off

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Totally agree and would take Hilly in a heartbeat over the Toxic Orange Turd currently fouling up the joint and it's storied history, traditions and norms.
HONEST conservatives would like to bring those things back - But continue to play invertebrate ....
He needs to go as in YESTERDAY

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Totally agree and would take Hilly in a heartbeat over the Toxic Orange Turd currently fouling up the joint and it's storied history, traditions and norms.
HONEST conservatives would like to bring those things back - But continue to play invertebrate ....
He needs to go as in YESTERDAY
Karma is a bitch

Karma is a bitch

Your acknowledgment as an invertebrate confirmed!

Paul_Ryan_Jellyfish.gif

Forum List

Back