🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Give a man a fish...

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, feed him for life.

We've all heard and most likely quoted this old Chinese Proverb at some point.

I'm wondering though, why are we, the American people, allowing our government to give fish away?

If you teach someone to fish, you have no more control over them! If you give them fish, you can enslave them!

I'm wondering though, why are we, the American people, allowing our government to give fish away?

This is a famous republican saying. They're the only ones that know how to fish and they want to teach others how to do it so they can get their lazy butts off welfare. They are usually referring to lazy black people but are afraid to say it. They also don't mind when oil companies pollute the water that the fish are in because pollution controls cut into corporate profits.

Last edited:
If you teach someone to fish, you have no more control over them! If you give them fish, you can enslave them!
So the Republican plan for America is that all of the poor people on food stamps just need to go buy hooks and a line, and fish for their meals. If they don't catch anything, fuck them. Survival of the fittest, right?

This Republican plan will work very well where fish are so plentiful in the lakes and rivers of our urban slums.

So the Republican plan for America is that all of the poor people on food stamps just need to go buy hooks and a line, and fish for their meals. If they don't catch anything, fuck them. Survival of the fittest, right?

This Republican plan will work very well where fish are so plentiful in the lakes and rivers of our urban slums.

I'd like to see them implement this in the Hudson and East Rivers. So many people out on the boats fishing that it impedes commercial traffic. Then they would be in huge trouble with their 1% mommy and daddies.

Liberals hate this saying because it is a simple truth.
I mean you cannot argue with the truth of the statement ... And you have to add some kind of nefarious agenda to the meaning in order to make it a lie.

I mean you cannot argue with the truth of the statement ... And you have to add some kind of nefarious agenda to the meaning in order to make it a lie.

You can argue with Republicans over what "teach a man to fish" is supposed to mean.

Hemp seeds are healthier than fish. Anyone can grow hemp, but not everyone can fish for their meals. If America legalizes marijuana again, hemp seeds will be abundant in every state and poor people will be able to grow their own food.

Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=hemp+seed+nutrition&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Do right-wing Conservative Republicans want poor people to provide for themselves or not?

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

And we give fish, very Jesus-like, to those who can't fish, can't be taught to fish, or don't have the chance to fish. That's life in the big city.

Have you ever noticed how the people in the slums never try to improve them :eusa_boohoo: Liberalism creates the slums, and there is no place filthier than them!

I can't speak for the republicans - I am too conservative to be one :badgrin: If a person doesn't want to learn how to fish, but is capable - they should starve! You can give them some of your fish - leave mine alone :eusa_hand:

It's not a lie, if there are fish, and they can be caught. Money doesn't grow on trees either but you act like it does when someone suggests that we can't keep Grandma alive forever.

Last edited:

Have you ever noticed how the people in the slums never try to improve them :eusa_boohoo: Liberalism creates the slums, and there is no place filthier than them!

I can't speak for the republicans - I am too conservative to be one :badgrin: If a person doesn't want to learn how to fish, but is capable - they should starve! You can give them some of your fish - leave mine alone :eusa_hand:
Jesus has a nice warm place all set for you, for eternity.

It's not a lie, if there are fish, and they can be caught. Money doesn't grow on trees either but you act like it when someone suggests that we can't keep Grandma alive forever.
Don't worry about granny - the Obama death squad will take care of her :badgrin:

Because fishing is hard work watch deadliest catch it's much easier to have someone else do the fishing and give them to you. Yes I know it's crab fishing on deadliest catch before any feels the need to point that out.

Jesus gave fish away. In fact he performed a miracle so he could give away even more.

There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus - my Savior! The road to hell is paved with good intentions! It is cruel to make people dependent!

There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus - my Savior! The road to hell is paved with good intentions! It is cruel to make people dependent!
It's even more cruel to let them suffer and starve. Check out the Gospels if you don't believe me. Yeshua was very clear on this, not surprising for a poor man actually.

Jesus gave fish away. In fact he performed a miracle so he could give away even more.
Jesus was compelled to feed those hungry, because great masses followed him, mesmerized by his presence without consideration of sustenance. It took work - Thessalonians 3:10 If you are not willing to work, you should not eat!

Where can all of those poor people work if thousands of factories across the US have closed and moved to China, and minimum-wage service jobs are not enough to get by?

Forum List

Back