‘Give me liberty or … COVID-19’

sparky

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2008
1608463166090.png

i guess this was just a matter of time......

~S~

View attachment 431438
i guess this was just a matter of time......

~S~
Actually ...the VIRUS is very political (the opposite of Apolitical)
Actually the SCIENCE doesn't support the BS that Fauci and the dems are spewing about the virus that they are using to scare people for political purposes.
Actually the anti-lock down protests are involving not just Trumpies but many dems (or once dems moving into the trump column since again the lockdowns are being used by dems to try to seize power.

well the thing there is, nothing 'da gub'mit' has done has really been effective Turtle.....

~S~

Well, there was whole lot of people that jumped in the game to identify a vaccine. Then there was the whole let's protect the hospitals which is what it was about. Then there is the whole........this is a drill.

Unfortunately they have screwed over a plethora of people and they have zero intention of revisiting the damage that they did.

In the sense that American politics have always utilized a boogie man , be it foreign dictators, terrorists etc, it's the perfect storm having a faceless nameless threat they can actively pit us against each other with ....~S~

As if there wasn't enough division.
i'm starting to think that's the point Disir....

~S~

In combination with everything else, it looks to be that way. Even if it wasn't intentionally set up that way there are most certainly groups that are taking full advantage of it. Like China taking the opportunity to spread disinformation.

Well, there was whole lot of people that jumped in the game to identify a vaccine. Then there was the whole let's protect the hospitals which is what it was about. Then there is the whole........this is a drill.

Unfortunately they have screwed over a plethora of people and they have zero intention of revisiting the damage that they did.

Thank you for using the word "plethora". It means a lot!

If the lock down actually did any good at all, it could have been legally legislated, but since lock downs actually greatly increase and even maximize the death toll, and are being done by the executive instead, they are totally criminal and anyone responsible for them needs to be arrested and charged with murder.

And by the way, Guantanamo also is totally illegal.
Not only did the US sign the Geneva Accords making it illegal to remove POWs from the nation they were captured in, but the right to trial is an individual right that has nothing to do with nationality, citizenship, or geographical location.

If the lock down actually did any good at all, it could have been legally legislated, but since lock downs actually greatly increase and even maximize the death toll, and are being done by the executive instead, they are totally criminal and anyone responsible for them needs to be arrested and charged with murder.
They’re being ordered by mostly democrat governors.

And by the way, Guantanamo also is totally illegal.
Not only did the US sign the Geneva Accords making it illegal to remove POWs from the nation they were captured in, but the right to trial is an individual right that has nothing to do with nationality, citizenship, or geographical location.
I just find it interesting that masks are used as a form of torture to break the will of prisoners in Gitmo. . . . :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back