Given the slaughter that will take place this fall, The dems will have to indict Trump

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
the cards are so stacked against the dems that they will have to indict before fall elections
The doj will forget about the lady with the balances and the blindfold on

one thing I learned on the farm, even a rat will turn on you when cornered.

I don't think the GOP going up by a single digit majority in the house will be a slaughter, but it will at least make China Joe's Administration basically done.

the cards are so stacked against the dems that they will have to indict before fall elections
The doj will forget about the lady with the balances and the blindfold on

one thing I learned on the farm, even a rat will turn on you when cornered.
I doubt anyone dies in the election.

I doubt anyone dies in the election.

It would certainly be a lot more entertaining ...

Glad-pic-29-YouTube-1024x576.jpg

I don't think the GOP going up by a single digit majority in the house will be a slaughter, but it will at least make China Joe's Administration basically done.
How do you come to the conclusion that there will be only a "single-digit" majority? As of right now, there are 30 Ds who have announced they are not running in '22, and only 13 Rs saying the same. Short of a massive influx of mail-in absentee ballots like occurred in 2020, the Ds are losing the House by a significant margin and likely will surrender the Senate, as well. That gelds the idiot-in-chief so that all he can do is sign EOs that Trump or DeSantis will remove on day one of the new administration.

I'm convinced that the Left in DC will instigate violence to keep Trump from being sworn in again and if they do, our little experiment in freedom will be finis.

The dems will have to indict Trump​

the cards are so stacked against the dems that they will have to indict before fall elections The doj will forget about the lady with the balances and the blindfold on one thing I learned on the farm, even a rat will turn on you when cornered.

I thought that was the whole POINT to the bogus J6 committee, a meeting place for all of the Never-Trumpers to strategize. Especially if Donald said anything bad about your DADDY. Isn't that why they are trying to now say MTG is "unfit" to even run for reelection? She's a rabid Trump supporter and if they can get THAT to stick, they have a hope of getting a similar ruling on Trump, because THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN BEAT TRUMP is another rigged election with the help of Big Tech's millions again (can't do without creating another disease crisis), or to just KEEP HIM ENTIRELY OUT OF THE RACE.

Whether Trump is the 2024 Republican candidate or not, the candidate will be somebody deep in Trump's camp, who will win (short of any fraud debacle), and decimate the changes that Biden and congressional Democrats have brought about.

How do you come to the conclusion that there will be only a "single-digit" majority? As of right now, there are 30 Ds who have announced they are not running in '22, and only 13 Rs saying the same. Short of a massive influx of mail-in absentee ballots like occurred in 2020, the Ds are losing the House by a significant margin and likely will surrender the Senate, as well. That gelds the idiot-in-chief so that all he can do is sign EOs that Trump or DeSantis will remove on day one of the new administration.

I'm convinced that the Left in DC will instigate violence to keep Trump from being sworn in again and if they do, our little experiment in freedom will be finis.
If they do, our little experiment in freedom will turn into a big street party.

Hey - they have the people but we have the guns. If they want to party, bring it.

If the lefties try getting violent again we are going to FUCK THEM UP. Big time. Head cracking will be the least of it.

Forum List

Back