Glad to Know Nobody Is Above the Law

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Unless you’re a racist leftist. Then you can violate any law you want without fear of being prosecuted.

Columbia University Closes Investigation Into Harassment of Jewish Students Without Identifying a Single Suspect.

PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTERS SURROUND WHITE HOUSE, CLASH WITH POLICE:

Not just the assaults but the destruction of our government property. The FBI can identify every person who merely walked near the Capitol on 1/6. But they will never voluntarily identify a single person who assaulted the policeman. Because the FBI is on the same side.

Last edited:
7bd4213ae78519b46a209f169993f276_768x0.jpg

Unless you’re a racist leftist. Then you can violate any law you want without fear of being prosecuted.

Columbia University Closes Investigation Into Harassment of Jewish Students Without Identifying a Single Suspect.

Not just the assaults but the destruction of our government property. The FBI can identify every person who merely walked near the Capitol on 1/6. But they will never voluntarily identify a single person who assaulted the policeman. Because the FBI is on the same side.

You want Trump to be.

What statute is that he is trying to protect?

Also, that’s defacing public property, why aren’t there police out there arresting them?

Again, shows how they treat dems differently than others.

Leftists are not very smart but among the dumb things they say, one of the dumbist is "NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW"

Trump Humpers are the only sock puppets I know.
Why aren’t you demanding Hamas terrorists surrender?
Because you don’t care about ‘innocent civilians’.

Why are ‘innocent families’ holding kidnapped victims?

Took one text to the IDF that tens of thousands of rockets and missiles were being staged for launch and men preparing to launch an assault.

Takes one text to notify the IDF the location of kidnapped victims.

Nothing.

There’s no innocent civilians in Gaza.

Why aren’t you demanding Hamas terrorists surrender?
Because you don’t care about ‘innocent civilians’.

Why are ‘innocent families’ holding kidnapped victims?

Took one text to the IDF that tens of thousands of rockets and missiles were being staged for launch and men preparing to launch an assault.

Takes one text to notify the IDF the location of kidnapped victims.

Nothing.

There’s no innocent civilians in Gaza.
Why is the world sitting idly by and allowing the various tragedies to happen in Africa?

Why aren't you demanding that the genocide stops in certain countries in Africa?

I have said before the killing needs to stop on both sides.

So, you don't have a problem with innocent women and children being murdered in Gaza.

Trump is still a convicted felon, Trump cult losers, no matter how hysterically you lie about Democrats.

Sucks to be you, losers. See you in November.

Oh, you bring shame to your mothers. I'm sure they taught you better than "BUT HE DID IT TOO!" when you get caught doing something.

And the only reason your guy isn’t facing prosecution is that (and get this) his own DOJ says he’s to mentally incompetent to stand trial.

Yup, you heard that right, your guy, the dude that think putting on a skirt and high heels make a man a woman, and carries the key to nuclear destruction of the world, is, by his own DOJs standards, INCOMPETENT.

You fools crack me up. 🤣

Why is the world sitting idly by and allowing the various tragedies to happen in Africa?

Why aren't you demanding that the genocide stops in certain countries in Africa?

So, you don't have a problem with innocent women and children being murdered in Gaza.
If Hamas did their duty and surrendered, there wouldn’t have been those killings.

So there’s that.

Ask your precious UN, I’ve posted the same question for decades. And not just Africa, around the world.

But you Leftists are only concerned about extermination of all Jews.

Forum List

Back