Glenn Greenwald: Trump VS. The Deep State [VIDEO]...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I warned that the NWO Globalist Elites were gonna seek revenge on Trump. He's upset their Order. Some very dark forces within our Government are attempting to sabotage him. If you're not a member of their Deep State Club, you will be targeted. Glenn Greenwald offers an interesting take on it.

It's no coincidence the two leaders in the world who've spoken out against the NWO Globalists, are now perceived to be the biggest 'Boogeymen' in the world. Trump and Putin aren't going along. And that's made them the two biggest targets for the NWO Elites.

Last edited:
Makes sense. The only two world leaders who are crazy enough to believe in the NWO are the only two being targeted by the imaginary NWO.

Makes sense. The only two world leaders who are crazy enough to believe in the NWO are the only two being targeted by the imaginary NWO.

You should ponder that a bit more. I see them as the only two standing up to the NWO Globalists. However, more leaders may follow their lead in the future. If that does happen, it'll be much harder for the Globalist Elites to force people to go along. There's strength in numbers.

You should ponder that a bit more. I see them as the only two standing up to the NWO Globalists. However, more leaders may follow their lead in the future. If that does happen, it'll be much harder for the Globalist Elites to force people to go along. There's strength in numbers.

That would be good news for the tinfoil hat manufacturers. I guess Trump might be able to boost trade with the lunatic fringe. That would at least be something.

That would be good news for the tinfoil hat manufacturers. I guess Trump might be able to boost trade with the lunatic fringe. That would at least be something.

Like i said, you should ponder that a bit more. There is a Deep State, and it apparently wants to destroy Trump. He's just not a member of the club. He's not going along.

Like i said, you should ponder that a bit more. There is a Deep State, and it apparently wants to destroy Trump. He's just not a member of the club. He's not going along.

Got it. Like I said, the tinfoil hat manufacturers are certainly on board.

Hey, that's your take. I can respect that. But i'm guessing your bitter hate for Trump is clouding your judgement on this. There is a Deep State. And that's who's likely running the country.

Hey, that's your take. I can respect that. But i'm guessing your bitter hate for Trump is clouding your judgement on this. There is a Deep State. And that's who's likely running the country.

Nope. Trump has nothing to do with it. All that conspiracy theory crap was nuts long before he came along, and will still be nuts long after he explodes in a Yuuuuuge cloud of Cheeto dust.

Nope. Trump has nothing to do with it. All that conspiracy theory crap was nuts long before he came along, and will still be nuts long after he explodes in a Yuuuuuge cloud of Cheeto dust.

Is it really so 'nuts?' Think on it some more.

OK.--------------------------------------------------------------------------Yep, still nuts.

OK.--------------------------------------------------------------------------Yep, still nuts.

Hey, stick to your beliefs. I can respect that.

My beliefs can change in the blink of an eye. All it takes is credible proof that another view is more accurate. I have never believed in supporting something that I know to be wrong.

I warned that the NWO Globalist Elites were gonna seek revenge on Trump. He's upset their Order. Some very dark forces within our Government are attempting to sabotage him. If you're not a member of their Deep State Club, you will be targeted. Glenn Greenwald offers an interesting take on it.

That warmongering, insane, criminal Hillary would already be in a shooting war with Russia were she President

My beliefs can change in the blink of an eye. All it takes is credible proof that another view is more accurate. I have never believed in supporting something that I know to be wrong.

Hey, i can't force folks to agree with me. That's a fruitless endeavor for sure. Folks gotta go with their own instincts.

Such blind people..... the dreaded and fearful NWO...

will be what Trump and Putin bring you...

swallow that!

That warmongering, insane, criminal Hillary would already be in a shooting war with Russia were she President

Yeah, it was definitely headed there. She was obviously the NWO Globalist Elite choice. Trump really has upset their Order. However, a coming conflict with Russia may still happen. The MIC/CIA really want it to happen. I'm not sure Trump can do anything to prevent it. He's been set up to go along.

The MIC/CIA usually do get their wars. The last President to try and defy them was John F. Kennedy. And we know how that worked out. It's very sad, these conflicts are so unnecessary. Average American Citizens see no benefit from them. Only the few Globalist Elites do.

That liberal media supporting the NWO. thank god we have Putin Donald and Assange to protect us.

Forum List

Back