Glenn Greenwald: Trump VS. The Deep State [VIDEO]...

Tucker doing another excellent interview. As the guest indicates, sociopath neocon Crooked Hillary would have had us in WWIII by now. We are so lucky to have The Donald as President and should be very thankful! :)

I guess we have to get a consensus as to calling the subversives The Deep State or Shadow Government.

Tucker doing another excellent interview. As the guest indicates, sociopath neocon Crooked Hillary would have had us in WWIII by now. We are so lucky to have The Donald as President and should be very thankful! :)

Yeah, pretty scary thought. She's completely owned by Soros and other NWO Elites. She's on record boasting about how she would do anything the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) advised her to do. And anyone who's paying attention, understands the CFR is a NWO Globalist Elite organization.

I'm betting the CFR is pushing for conflict with Russia bigtime. We'll see if Trump can avoid major conflict. But i gotta say, i'm not very optimistic. He's being set up for war. Presidents don't usually successfully defy the MIC/CIA.

well, I can only know what the Bible says about the global order, what some call the NWO or think is the NWO...and if you are afraid of the NWO because of the Bible.... I think you may be interpreting the scripture prophesy, wrongly....

the NWO of the Bible, is BROUGHT DOWN by the antichrist....the NWO is not the real bad guy....the person and entity WHO BRINGS DOWN the new world order IS THE BAD GUY!

Forum List

Back