Global cooling?

5ff63b2f140ba10e625ca8c8eea86a0c.jpg

Conservatives have a weird addiction to polluting. Anyone know why?

Ummm, all of humanity pollutes, so let not just put all the blame on " Conservatives "... Hell China and Mexico have their fair share of polluters, and I doubt if most of them are " Conservative "...

Also I do consider myself a Fiscal Conservative, and I doubt I pollute as much as the next person, well unless I eat too much cabbage or chili, and when that happen then I might Rival China when it come to polluting the world with obnoxious gases...

Where were your threads about the record warm January, February, and March?

Sshh. They don't want to.talk about that.
Of course they don't, but whenever a day comes along where the temperature on that day, in their zip code, happens to be a couple of degrees below the average temperature for that time of the year, that they consider proof global warming is a hoax.

Uneducated, small-minded simpletons.

Of course they don't, but whenever a day comes along where the temperature on that day, in their zip code, happens to be a couple of degrees below the average temperature for that time of the year, that they consider proof global warming is a hoax.

f8850b203dde9d78be9c37bd0c96b999.jpg

Says a group of people that follow a guy that owns stock in an oil company, organized the sale of oil drilling rights on government owned land to said company, and yet makes millions of dollars talking about how we need to stop using oil, while flying in a jet burning oil..... and thinks they have any credibility following this guy who has no credibility.

Not to mention owning a zinc mine, that was fined dozens of times by the EPA for pollution violations, and a mansion that used enough electricity for dozens of homes. But hey, once you reach a level of hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty... what difference does a little more make?

Conservatives have a weird addiction to polluting. Anyone know why?
Al Gore flies all over the world in his carbon-belching private plane, after leaving his mansion that uses more energy in a year than most small towns in America do, to lecture others about the dangers of a 'problem' that the majority of scientists in his own movie claim is non-existent and that their words in the film were mis-represented....

Obama's repeated multi-million dollar vacations involving flying TWO carbon-belching airliners doesn't seem to bother Obama, who also pushes Global Warming onto others as if he were hustling crack....

And CONSERVATIVES are addicted to polluting?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back