Global cooling?

well when January, February, and March actually break records, then perhaps there'd be a post about it. But since there is no warming, well you know, no reason to post up bullshit.

February 2016 Was the Most Abnormally Warm Month Ever Recorded, NOAA and NASA Say

January 2016 Was the Most Abnormally Warm Month Ever Recorded, NASA Says
dude, there so much not right with that, that the discussion again is above your head. There's been no record anything. Dude, look you can believe all that hogwash all day everyday for all I care. But see I live in the real world and experience that actual weather. Now, there is one thing you can do for me, find out where it was hottest and give us the temperature that was recorded.

Okay, if this past February was not the warmest February ever recorded, tell us which February was.

well when January, February, and March actually break records, then perhaps there'd be a post about it. But since there is no warming, well you know, no reason to post up bullshit.

February 2016 Was the Most Abnormally Warm Month Ever Recorded, NOAA and NASA Say

dude, there so much not right with that, that the discussion again is above your head. There's been no record anything. Dude, look you can believe all that hogwash all day everyday for all I care. But see I live in the real world and experience that actual weather. Now, there is one thing you can do for me, find out where it was hottest and give us the temperature that was recorded.

I knew you'd say something like that. Classic garden variety denialism.
I did because I knew you wouldn't be able to produce the information that I stated. Thanks for proving my point.

Okay, if this past February was not the warmest February ever recorded, tell us which February was.
I don't know cause the earth is like fking millions of years old. I don't need to tell anyone how hot a month got. I have no need for the data. I'd just wish that if you're going to attempt a discussion you know the facts. And you should know that both corporations have stated they manipulate their data. I don't need anymore than my personal experiences to know they are doing that as well.

In other words, I don't get the significance of knowing if a month had a record year or not. Not sure what I win if I know this.

Where were your threads about the record warm January, February, and March?

I knew you'd say something like that. Classic garden variety denialism.
I did because I knew you wouldn't be able to produce the information that I stated. Thanks for proving my point.

You're saying the links were wrong. If this February and January were NOT the warmest ever recorded,

then you tell us what February and January were.

Where were your threads about the record warm January, February, and March?

I don't know cause the earth is like fking millions of years old. I don't need to tell anyone how hot a month got. I have no need for the data. I'd just wish that if you're going to attempt a discussion you know the facts. And you should know that both corporations have stated they manipulate their data. I don't need anymore than my personal experiences to know they are doing that as well.

IKn other words, I don't get the significance of knowing if a month had a record year or not. Not sure what I win if I know this.

The links say they were the warmest ever recorded. Not the warmest ever not recorded. Jesus what is wrong with you?

IKn other words, I don't get the significance of knowing if a month had a record year or not. Not sure what I win if I know this.

The links say they were the warmest ever recorded. Not the warmest ever not recorded. Jesus what is wrong with you?
look at you getting worked up and you ask me what's wrong? Funny steve. I trust no data from either organization. I explained to you the reason already. I also explained that it doesn't line up with my personal experience, then I asked where it was supposedly warmer. And I got insults and crickets. So i have my evidence of fraudulent material being used.

Okay if this past May was not the DOW all-time high -- tell us which MAY was...
Setting records when you sit at "relative" highs is not surprising. It also tells NOTHING about the failure of climate science to predict temperature trends over even decades.

And as the market sales folk say in the "small print" to make the lawyers happy --- Past performance is not an indication of future gains. The "future gains" charts for Global Warming fail over your lifetime..

One thing is for certain. The Enviro Forum needs a Weather SUB-FORUM for threads that have NOTHING TO DO with climate and are "weather related" discussions.. It's just an excuse to brawl..

Forum List

Back