🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Globalist rebellion: appeals court rules against Trump, overturns constitution

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
GLOBALIST REBELLION: APPEALS COURT RULES AGAINST TRUMP, OVERTURNS CONSTITUTION
'SEE YOU IN COURT': Rule of Law suspended in 9th Circuit coup
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Thursday ruled against a travel ban set in place by the Trump administration, effectively waging a coup against the executive branch’s constitutional authority...........................CONTINUED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
There will be hope that Trump beats this loser of the Courts, and wins our right to closed borders we are not the American' rescue squad and no other Country other than those who sold their souls/ and their people's soul to the NWO .............. better wake up liberal clowns you are being sold out..............

The 9th Circus Court has thrown out the Constitution and instituted Judicial Rule by Decree.

These judges need to be brought to heel, but dont wait around for the cuks in the GOP House to do a Gawd damned thing.

You people are essentially treasonous. There are many Republican lawyers who might not like this opinion, but they would never suggest what you are suggesting. You don't love this country as you should.

Now instead of racists you call us treasonous.

We're not the ones shutting down free speech, killing police, and trying to change the world, and the /laws/ that govern this country. That is /you/ people.

I have no problem with free speech - 'sunlight is the best disinfectant' (name the author of that quote and you will have learned something about your country's judicial history).

I don't kill police - I worked with lots of them for years as a prosecutor, I have great respect for honest, law-abiding police.

I am always trying the change the world for the better. It seems like a basic requirement of a decent human existence.

Laws in this country are always being changed, that's our nation's way of evolving toward a more perfect union. Explain why you think laws should never be changed?

You people are essentially treasonous. There are many Republican lawyers who might not like this opinion, but they would never suggest what you are suggesting. You don't love this country as you should.
Suggesting that these wacko nutjobs in the 9th Circus Court are ignoring the Constitution is simply a fact.

It doesnt mean we dont love our country, idiot.

Laws in this country are always being changed, that's our nation's way of evolving toward a more perfect union. Explain why you think laws should never be changed?

Not by partisan hack judges using judicial legislation and judicial fiat to 'change' the laws by simply ignoring them.

The days of liberals using the courts to get their way is coming to an end, dude, dont doubt it.

What he said. The prior admin was keen to do ignore many many laws and protections of the constitution, ya'll were cheering it on the whole time.

We're not the traitors.

You folks don't even understand what was argued and decided at the 9th Circuit, that much is clear.

I don't do childish namecalling. I'm happy to engage substantively but only if you keep it civil. Name calling is for junior high school.

That students were harmed because they couldn't travel to 7 countries on the planet. How many? How many fucking students are we talking about that travel to and from these 7 'concerning' terrorist nations in the next three months? How many people just decided for the safety of 312 Million Americans? What percentage of the fucking US population?

upload_2017-2-9_23-14-44.png

Exclusive: Syria’s Assad tells Yahoo News some refugees are ‘definitely’ terrorists

GLOBALIST REBELLION: APPEALS COURT RULES AGAINST TRUMP, OVERTURNS CONSTITUTION
'SEE YOU IN COURT': Rule of Law suspended in 9th Circuit coup
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Thursday ruled against a travel ban set in place by the Trump administration, effectively waging a coup against the executive branch’s constitutional authority...........................CONTINUED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
There will be hope that Trump beats this loser of the Courts, and wins our right to closed borders we are not the American' rescue squad and no other Country other than those who sold their souls/ and their people's soul to the NWO .............. better wake up liberal clowns you are being sold out..............

533b4b731700fcfcba024598cfe620ea.gif

The 9th Circuit needs to be purged of the progressives that have high-jacked it.

Yeah they're setting a very dangerous precedence for the country here. I'm not keen on their ruling even if some of their points did have legal standing/merit.

They completely ignored the provision for 'special circumstances' being used for teachers and students returning from the paused countries, even though the court pointed it out, they blew it off - imo based entirely on bullshit forwarded by the lying media.

FYI that's Section 3 (g) Notwithstanding a suspension pursuant to subsection (c) of this section or pursuant to a Presidential proclamation described in subsection (e) of this section, the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security may, on a case-by-case basis, and when in the national interest, issue visas or other immigration benefits to nationals of countries for which visas and benefits are otherwise blocked.

Last edited:
The United States Code is a consolidation and codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States. It is prepared by the Office of the Law Revision Counsel of the United States House of Representatives.

Forum List

Back