Globalists And Nationalists: Who Owns The Future?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Personally, i'm a Nationalist. So i know who i want to win.

Great article by Pat Buchanan

Robert Bartley, the late editorial page editor of The Wall Street Journal, was a free trade zealot who for decades championed a five-word amendment to the Constitution: “There shall be open borders.”

Bartley accepted what the erasure of America’s borders and an endless influx or foreign peoples and goods would mean for his country.

Said Bartley, “I think the nation-state is finished.”

His vision and ideology had a long pedigree.

This free trade, open borders cult first flowered in 18th-century Britain. The St. Paul of this post-Christian faith was Richard Cobden, who mesmerized elites with the grandeur of his vision and the power of his rhetoric.

In Free Trade Hall in Manchester, Jan. 15, 1846, the crowd was so immense the seats had to be removed. There, Cobden thundered:...

Globalists and Nationalists - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

I’m sick of the use of the word narionalists, personally. It is patriots, proud of their country’s great accomplishments which in the case of the US, have been a shining beacon to the world, up until globalists showed up on the scene.

I’m sick of the use of the word narionalists, personally. It is patriots, proud of their country’s great accomplishments which in the case of the US, have been a shining beacon to the world, up until globalists showed up on the scene.

New World Order.

It is a false dichotomy, the radicals on both sides are equally wrong and dangerous.

Robert Bartley, the late editorial page editor of The Wall Street Journal, was a free trade zealot who for decades championed a five-word amendment to the Constitution: “There shall be open borders.”

Bartley accepted what the erasure of America’s borders and an endless influx or foreign peoples and goods would mean for his country.

This free trade, open borders cult first flowered in 18th-century Britain. The St. Paul of this post-Christian faith was Richard Cobden, who mesmerized elites with the grandeur of his vision and the power of his rhetoric.

In Free Trade Hall in Manchester, Jan. 15, 1846, the crowd was so immense the seats had to be removed. There, Cobden thundered:...

bf09ee457d67164ce43beab45b4ba5d50081e1bd511694128cae4bacc373408b.jpg

There will be world wars if nationalists win. Pretty stupid.

You're belief stems from fear-based bigotry, xenophobia and arbitrary line drawn on a map.

Nation is man-made - The globe and the human race... that's God.

God wins.

Forum List

Back