Globalizing King's Legacy

LuvRPgrl said:
Sorry, but I believe in calling a spade a spade, WJ promotes racists ideas and web sites. He might not outwardly support violence, because he cant on a board like this.

To borrow a thought from dilloduck: "Apparently YOU feel as if you can ascertain his motivations and secret desires--do you have his diary or something?" I reiterate - your characterization is unfair.

LuvRPgrl said:
And yes, a white person could do those things. Into the 70's, a town in Calif, near Santa Barbara, I remember reading the sign, "blacks, dont let the sun set on your head in this town", it was some oil town near santa barbara.

And it was for precisely that kind of situation that the XIVth Amendment was enacted into law (the thing actually does have a proper use - all the modern-day evidence to the contrary notwithstanding). And I'm glad. But it's still a far cry from what you intimated was the status quo in your lifetime. I reiterate - your statement was over the top.

LuvRPgrl said:
I recall reading some of WJ's links that stated blacks are inferior in intelligence, and that the laws of the US were orignally intended to keep us a white society, and that inter race marriages should be illegal, are immoral and are destroying the country. Considering Im married to a filipino, I take SERIOUS OFFENSE when I read that shit.

As is your right.

LuvRPgrl said:
And I see how worldwide the bogus belief that white is superior is still promoted. Just do a google search on "skin whitening products".

Evidently, people buy that shit. I can't do anything about it.

All I know from personal experience is black people drink more orange drink. I used to work at Arby's.

rtwngAvngr said:
All I know from personal experience is black people drink more orange drink. I used to work at Arby's.

I'm bonkers over that stuff. Wish I had some now, instead of this pissy 7-UP. :cry:

musicman said:
I'm bonkers over that stuff. Wish I had some now, instead of this pissy 7-UP. :cry:

I used to like it, only because I used to get minutemaid during pain pill time and got all conditioned.

rtwngAvngr said:
I used to like it, only because I used to get minutemaid during pain pill time and got all conditioned.

LOL - sweet oblivion has a name - and it's...ORANGE!

musicman said:
To borrow a thought from dilloduck: "Apparently YOU feel as if you can ascertain his motivations and secret desires--do you have his diary or something?" I reiterate - your characterization is unfair..

He has provides direct links to sites that promote nothing but racism, and the purification of the US to a white only status. Thats enough for me to put such a person at the very bottom of the barrel next to terrorists.

musicman said:
And it was for precisely that kind of situation that the XIVth Amendment was enacted into law (the thing actually does have a proper use - all the modern-day evidence to the contrary notwithstanding). And I'm glad. But it's still a far cry from what you intimated was the status quo in your lifetime. I reiterate - your statement was over the top..
Im not sure what you are saying, those are real events that occured during my lifetime, not 150 years ago.

musicman said:
As is your right..

so I respond with countering opinions on his statements.

musicman said:
Evidently, people buy that shit. I can't do anything about it.

I can and do. I educate people and counter the lies and propaganda and efforts of racists.

rtwngAvngr said:

I use to work fast food, and I found asians drank orange drink about 4-1 compared to other sodas.

dilloduck said:
:lame2: Have you googled skin darkening products too?

Yes I did, the number of skin darkening products sites was about 200,000, for skin whitening it was about ONE MILLION, 820,000. Quite a staggering difference. So I guess its not so lame after all.

Numbers, unlike politics, don't lie. Sounds like Luv took a bit of pure, raw, mathematical data. The data will have to be analyzed to find direct or indirect relationships, but numbers don't lie. These are solid correlations.

Forum List

Back