GM went through 80 billion, Iraq is over, yet sequestration is the end?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
I talk about the low informed liberal in another post. How can cutting the budget 80 billion effect this country different than taking 80 billion and giving it to the UAW?
The Iraq war has been won, that expense is gone
yet the budget continues to climb
That is close to if not more than 250 billion dollars in tax payers wealth that in 2009 went solely to these events

How can BHO claim this event is so bad when we have not only 300 billion more in the 12 budget than in the 09 just in paper, add that w have close to 600 billion more

not a spending problem huh?

I talk about the low informed liberal in another post. How can cutting the budget 80 billion effect this country different than taking 80 billion and giving it to the UAW?
That is close to if not more than 250 billion dollars in tax payers wealth that in 2009 went solely to these events

How can BHO claim this event is so bad when we have not only 300 billion more in the 12 budget than in the 09 just in paper, add that w have close to 600 billion more

It all depends where the cuts are made. Even with having more than doubled defense spending over the past two administrations, they are crying about cutting defense spending and how it will make us vulnerable. It's a bit of a joke. Of course, most on the right think we need to increase military spending even more and cut spending for social programs to the poor, because the poor are the real drain on this country.

The war is over, but we have not returned to pre-war spending levels. And, even though the sequester cuts a tiny amount, those cuts were specifically designed to hurt. That was the purpose of the sequester.

You want to see a low information voter? Look in a mirror.

The war is over, but we have not returned to pre-war spending levels. And, even though the sequester cuts a tiny amount, those cuts were specifically designed to hurt. That was the purpose of the sequester.

Really?
so where is it the 1.3 trillion dollars we spend today more than we did in 2007 going?
that's right, there are no cuts
just a slow down in growth
AND
Your telling me the congress you voted for in 2009 and the president you voted for who took this country from spending less than 3 trillion in 1 year to 3.5 in 12 weeks?
added another 300 billion sense last year
you saying they have allocated funds in places that does us no good?

Low informed voter?
where did the 150 billion a year for Iraq go?
Where did the 80 billion for GM go?
those spending levels have not went down over-all

we went from 27 trillion in 07 to 3.8 last year
where did it go??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

The only place they were intended to hurt was in the Defense Dept. The other cuts don't amount to a pin prick.

The only place they were intended to hurt was in the Defense Dept. The other cuts don't amount to a pin prick.

Like I said
we went from spending 2.7 trillion to 3.8
Won and left Iraq
Gave the UAW enough to last another 10-20 years

as I have been saying today
the low informed lib is running this country

Forum List

Back