Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.

Last edited:
Ryan is laughing his ass off. He believes that it was a millennial in a half way house who started it. You are going to make yourself some good money, bripat.

Ryan has nothing at all to worry about. Folks in Wisconsin genuinely like him and hate Trump.

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.
Great idea! Thank you!

gofundme.com/29vsax8

If you can't even make a basic hyperlink to your cause then truly, you're fucked. Then again, you're flailing trying to target one Congressman in a single district, won't work. You need to specifically engage his constituents, you haven't even thought about that, probably don't even understand why you do.

Want to get rid of Ryan? If the Democrats take control of the House, that might demonstrate that Ryan isn't up to the challenge, that his views are unpopular. Then you wingnuts would have at least a chance of convincing his right of center district that your extreme brand of Republicanism has a chance.

Good luck.

Ryan has nothing at all to worry about. Folks in Wisconsin genuinely like him and hate Trump.
You don't have to live in Wisconsin to contribute to lying Ryan's defeat. Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.

You don't have to live in Wisconsin to contribute to lying Ryan's defeat. Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.

Who are you giving the money to?

Paul Ryan has been stabbing Donald Trump in the back at every opportunity. He also has a long history of selling out his constituency by funding Obama's unconstitutional programs. It's time to show this dirtbag the door.

The purpose of this campaign is to raise enough money from Republicans to defeat Paul Ryan. The fact that Republicans did him in will send a message to the other Republican dirtbags in Congress. The money will be used to run campaign ads against Ryan preceeding the November election.

It's time to clean house!

Who is running campaign ads? Who is going to make them, how much are you spending on air time, who is running against Ryan and what do they believe in?

gofundme.com/29vsax8

I would recommend that you remove this. The GFM page displays your actual name and photo. I've found a facebook page, which I believe is possibly yours. You're giving way too much out here.

I remember when we mocked "outsider" money trying to remove Walker.

If you want to remove someone why don't you fund a campaign against the people who NEVER agree with you? You know, like Barbra Boxer or someone of equal scumbaggery?

Are we allowed to post personal information of another member if they already posted it online themselves?

Because I just found a human cupid. A real Ned Beatty ala Deliverance.

Lol, Didnt Romney and Ryan lose in Ryans home district in 2012?

That is love?

And yet there he is, still representing his district....

What's funny is that he is the leading light of what passes for the GOP.......and he was once a Zoomba instructor.....

I think we should start a gofundme to buy heavy weapons for all the crackpot branches of the GOP and clear a field for them to play on...

Imagine a political party representing Bripat......

Are we allowed to post personal information of another member if they already posted it online themselves?

Because I just found a human cupid.
If you have any dignity at all? No

So, what you are saying is that others consider Bripat's anonymity more important than he does himself? Or, he is clearly too fucking stupid to be trusted to even protect himself on the internet?

Because I just found a human cupid.
If you have any dignity at all? No

So, what you are saying is that others consider Bripat's anonymity more important than he does himself? Or, he is clearly too fucking stupid to be trusted to even protect himself on the internet?
The latter if he expected to remain anonymous but that does not absolve you of exercising restraint and acting like a rational human being.

Forum List

Back