Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

Are we allowed to post personal information of another member if they already posted it online themselves?

Because I just found a human cupid.
If you have any dignity at all? No

So, what you are saying is that others consider Bripat's anonymity more important than he does himself? Or, he is clearly too fucking stupid to be trusted to even protect himself on the internet?
The latter if he expected to remain anonymous but that does not absolve you of exercising restraint and acting like a rational human being.

I haven't posted anything and I never would. It's a not so polite nudge to Bripat that he should edit his post/delete the Go Fund Me site he created, shut up, sit in a corner and let the grown ups talk. He can't be trusted to even keep himself safe.

Btw, he deserved an oscar, that looked like a very uncomfortable scene to shoot.

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.

I would recommend that you remove this. The GFM page displays your actual name and photo. I've found a facebook page, which I believe is possibly yours. You're giving way too much out here.

A Darwin Award nominee for sure.....and who would have guessed that he is a bald fat caucasian fuckstick?

A Darwin Award nominee for sure.....and who would have guessed that he is a bald fat caucasian fuckstick?

This guy.

425.mckinney.ls.120211.jpg

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.

I would recommend that you remove this. The GFM page displays your actual name and photo. I've found a facebook page, which I believe is possibly yours. You're giving way too much out here.

The regressive white male hate is strong in you.

Last edited:
Best of luck. I hope you raise more money than the master Rino himself has

gofundme.com/29vsax8

The dude is a caricature.......I'm a Boulevardier of legend......

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Caricature of... what exactly?

Evil whiteness? You must be so racist.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

If that's his picture in his avatar, he is an ugly mother fucker.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

The Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter....but you don't have to go far to see an example of that, do you, Norm?

Dude,

I'm an ass broker.......you're a coronary-in-waiting....

This guy.

425.mckinney.ls.120211.jpg

You're close.....

more like this

g3tyiilchqgeedfnflfx.jpg

:badgrin:

You know, the shitty part in all this is that we are making Ned Beatty look bad by comparison. He actually is a really good actor. Even the guy who ass raped BriPat is decent.

Because he lovingly dusted him with baby powder rather than rolling him in flour?

Dude,

You're an idiot who is impressed with himself for no obvious reason.

Dude,

You'd kill for a conk like mine........

Now that I think about it, it would make you look like Richard Simmonds.......after a poppers bender....

Dude,

You need to squeal a little louder, we're having a hard time hearing you.

Forum List

Back