Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

Wow... the leftists here really take issue with Bripat.

I didn't realize they were such yuge fans of Ryan. What do you know....
Has nothing to do with Ryan and everything to do with pointing and laughing at the biggest asshole on this board.

Ryan is a sockpuppet......

Bripat is currently the dumbest mofo shuffling....... And the competition is fierce....

You gotta salute his effort...

Nope. Don't really care for Ryan. Bripat is just an idiot.

You are a retard... as are most leftists here.

upload_2016-6-17_12-6-13.png

Why don't you help out cupid and contribute to his campaign?

Still zero. Does it only accept Confederate money?

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.

Hmmm what did he say again?

Oh thats right- he pointed out Donald Trump's racist statement.

Typical conservative reaction- punish anyone who dares to not be 'politically correct' and says anything against their messiah- Donald Trump.

Ryan has nothing at all to worry about. Folks in Wisconsin genuinely like him and hate Trump.
You don't have to live in Wisconsin to contribute to lying Ryan's defeat. Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.
Yes, conservatives are truly this stupid.

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.

Hmmm what did he say again?

Oh thats right- he pointed out Donald Trump's racist statement.

Typical conservative reaction- punish anyone who dares to not be 'politically correct' and says anything against their messiah- Donald Trump.

ROFL! Listen to the douche bag leftists who punish anyone who says anything they don't approve of. Ryan is a prominent Republican. His job is to help the Republican nominee to get elected. If he doesn't like his job, then he should step down.

Forum List

Back