Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

Ryan has nothing at all to worry about. Folks in Wisconsin genuinely like him and hate Trump.
You don't have to live in Wisconsin to contribute to lying Ryan's defeat. Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.
Yup. You got Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham pushing/supporting Paul Nehlin. Nehlin is getting a lot of traction and will probably put Ryan out on his ass...which will be a beautiful thing.

Ryan is a giant pussy who needs his dumbass booted out of DC
Ryan had a 78-14 lead on Nehlen in the last poll conducted in May. He controls the GOP machinery and is pretty well funded.

Is it impossible he will lose? No. But I'm curious if anyone here has ever actually talked to people in Wisconsin? Folks there I've talked to generally like him. I just don't see him getting the boot.

plus why would they defeated a speaker of the house from their district

And today's grand total is ......drum roll please.....
giphy.gif

$0 of $10.0M

Raised by 0 people in 1 day

Last edited:
It was mostly a joke anyway, you witless git.

It is now!
A joke? Wouldn't that be borderline law breaking? This site is asking for charity no?
.Turn off the gofundme bullshit bripat, ESPECIALLY if it is a "joke"

There's no way to turn if off. I've tried.

Someday, some dummy is gonna give you a dollar.

Hell, I understand you usually get 2 quarters on the street corner!...Overcharging, the liberal thing to do!

images

It was mostly a joke anyway, you witless git.

It is now!
A joke? Wouldn't that be borderline law breaking? This site is asking for charity no?

Hell, I understand you usually get 2 quarters on the street corner!...Overcharging, the liberal thing to do!

images

You couldn't afford me.

It is now!

images

You couldn't afford me.

Personally, I'd rather have a box of dried prunes than you!...and it costs about the same!

images

You couldn't afford me.

Personally, I'd rather have a box of dried prunes than you!...and it costs about the same!

I doubt you could get a date with a dried prune.

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.
Great idea! Thank you!

What's a great idea, you donating, or you creating your own Go Fund Me page? lol

This thread is so sad. If Bripatty wen't such an asshole, I'd feel really bad for him. :p

There needs to be a Go Fund Me campaign to stop rightwing ignorance and stupidity - starting with this thread premise.

The irony of this post has once again proven that the leftists are in fact able to produce an unlimited amount of irony. Too bad they are unable to produce any real value, which is why they have to resort to parasitical leeching.

A campaign for teaching leftists logic and the ability to comprehend reality would sure be needed though.

There needs to be a Go Fund Me campaign to stop rightwing ignorance and stupidity - starting with this thread premise.

The irony of this post has once again proven that the leftists are in fact able to produce an unlimited amount of irony. Too bad they are unable to produce any real value, which is why they have to resort to parasitical leeching.

A campaign for teaching leftists logic and the ability to comprehend reality would sure be needed though.

Can't afford to donate $1, eh?

Forum List

Back