Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.

Hmmm what did he say again?

Oh thats right- he pointed out Donald Trump's racist statement.

Typical conservative reaction- punish anyone who dares to not be 'politically correct' and says anything against their messiah- Donald Trump.

ROFL! Listen to the douche bag leftists who punish anyone who says anything they don't approve of. Ryan is a prominent Republican. His job is to help the Republican nominee to get elected. If he doesn't like his job, then he should step down.

"Ryan is a prominent Republican."

More like a Republicrat.

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.

Typical conservative reaction- punish anyone who dares to not be 'politically correct' and says anything against their messiah- Donald Trump.

ROFL! Listen to the douche bag leftists who punish anyone who says anything they don't approve of. Ryan is a prominent Republican. His job is to help the Republican nominee to get elected. If he doesn't like his job, then he should step down.

More like a Republicrat.

Ryan is the Republican who would become President if President Obama and VP Biden were struck by lightning today.

He is an actual Republican- of course the Trumpster hate him.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

gofundme.com/29vsax8

This is what happens when those who haven't been Potty Trained are allowed out of their AREA.

Hey bripat9643 there's a TON of crap in your thread now, it stinks.
so we should be seeing your donation up there very soon huh? :eusa_whistle:

At least bripat has the courage of his convictions, .

Oh yes- to ask for other people to pay him to oppose Paul Ryan.

How much money have you sent the 'couragous Brip?'

LOL

And by the way- I know of a Nigerian Prince who is willing to contribute large sums to Donald Trump- all he needs is your bank account number.....

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Great idea! Thank you!
Great idea! Thank you!

And the operators are standing by to take your donation
groundhog-phone1.jpg
Its odd that the Trumpers havent ponied up for this yet. Maybe they have feet of clay like their idol ?

I am shocked this man endorsed Trump and then said delegates should do what they want to do without his opinion.

Actually I'm a little shocked he gave up his manhood the cheaply. LOL

Here is the one who gave up his manhood cheaply
upload_2016-6-21_13-42-28.jpeg

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Great idea! Thank you!
Great idea! Thank you!

And the operators are standing by to take your donation
groundhog-phone1.jpg
Its odd that the Trumpers havent ponied up for this yet. Maybe they have feet of clay like their idol ?

About how they are ponying up to pay the millionaire to be their President.

Not one of you republican warriors can spare a buck?

Ask Trump for it, he'll at least give you back .80 cents for your dollar :badgrin:

Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.
There you go thinking again! It must be weird to live in a delusion like you do.

Paul Ryan gains popularity in Wisconsin

Ryan was viewed favorably by 76 percent of GOP voters in Wisconsin and unfavorably by 14 percent in Marquette’s most recent statewide poll, taken March 24-28.

Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.
There you go thinking again! It must be weird to live in a delusion like you do.

Ryan was viewed favorably by 76 percent of GOP voters in Wisconsin and unfavorably by 14 percent in Marquette’s most recent statewide poll, taken March 24-28.

When was the last time Wisconsin voted for a Republican for President?

That would be 1984 for Ronald Reagan.

And Trump is down 8 to Hillary. And Fiengold is up on Johnson.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

More like a Republicrat.

Ryan is the Republican who would become President if President Obama and VP Biden were struck by lightning today.

Paul Ryan is hardly a Conservative, which is why the Leftists like him.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

More like a Republicrat.

Lucy! LOL

And Trump is down 8 to Hillary. And Fiengold is up on Johnson.

Wisconsin isn't in general a Republican stronghold.

Ryan's Congressional District swung for Romney over Obama in 2012.

51.6 for Romney to 47.4 for Obama, compared to the national popular vote of 51.1 for Obama and 47.2 for Romney.

More like a Republicrat.

Lucy! LOL

No Paul Ryan is hardly a Conservative, which is why the Leftists like him :thup:

Ryan's Congressional District swung for Romney over Obama in 2012.

His Congressional District, but I mean the State as a whole in Presidential Elections has voted Democratic in the last 7 Presidential Elections.

More like a Republicrat.

Lucy! LOL

No Paul Ryan is hardly a Conservative, which is why the Leftists like him :thup:
To Nazis like you, EVERYONE is to your left. You are not a good yardstick as to who is a conservative.

Forum List

Back