Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

Ryan has nothing at all to worry about. Folks in Wisconsin genuinely like him and hate Trump.
You don't have to live in Wisconsin to contribute to lying Ryan's defeat. Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.
Yup. You got Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham pushing/supporting Paul Nehlin. Nehlin is getting a lot of traction and will probably put Ryan out on his ass...which will be a beautiful thing.

Ryan is a giant pussy who needs his dumbass booted out of DC
Ryan had a 78-14 lead on Nehlen in the last poll conducted in May. He controls the GOP machinery and is pretty well funded.

Is it impossible he will lose? No. But I'm curious if anyone here has ever actually talked to people in Wisconsin? Folks there I've talked to generally like him. I just don't see him getting the boot.
As his support of TPP, amnesty, failure to halt Syrian refugee's, Omnibus become more and more front and center the polling will change. You're right though, most folks in general like him BUT they also can't say anything positive he's done <<< thats going to be the problem for him. With heavyweights like Malkin, Coulter, Ingraham and Breitbart in Nehlins corner, he has his work cut out for him. He's taking beating in the Twitterverse as well

Update on the grand total of this important go fund me stated June 16th!!! $10.0M goal !!!!

Drum roll

giphy.gif

No donations yet. Help launch this campaign and become the first donor.

Ryan has nothing at all to worry about. Folks in Wisconsin genuinely like him and hate Trump.
You don't have to live in Wisconsin to contribute to lying Ryan's defeat. Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.
Yup. You got Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham pushing/supporting Paul Nehlin. Nehlin is getting a lot of traction and will probably put Ryan out on his ass...which will be a beautiful thing.

Ryan had a 78-14 lead on Nehlen in the last poll conducted in May. He controls the GOP machinery and is pretty well funded.

Is it impossible he will lose? No. But I'm curious if anyone here has ever actually talked to people in Wisconsin? Folks there I've talked to generally like him. I just don't see him getting the boot.
As his support of TPP, amnesty, failure to halt Syrian refugee's, Omnibus become more and more front and center the polling will change. You're right though, most folks in general like him BUT they also can't say anything positive he's done <<< thats going to be the problem for him. With heavyweights like Malkin, Coulter, Ingraham and Breitbart in Nehlins corner, he has his work cut out for him. He's taking beating in the Twitterverse as well

hahaha

With heavyweights like Malkin, Coulter, Ingraham and Breitbart

Oh, boy!

Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan
I'm sorry, the "Lying" adjective is already taken by Ted Cruz and has been trademarked. And you can't use "Little". That's been taken by Marco Rubio. "Crazy" belongs to Bernie. "Crooked" belongs to Hillary.

You'll just have to find something else. Ask around the kindergarten playground for some ideas.

Don't take "Flipper", though. That one should belong to Trump.

I am shocked this man endorsed Trump and then said delegates should do what they want to do without his opinion.

Actually I'm a little shocked he gave up his manhood the cheaply. LOL

along with others
I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.

This is what happens when those who haven't been Potty Trained are allowed out of their AREA.

Hey bripat9643 there's a TON of crap in your thread now, it stinks.
so we should be seeing your donation up there very soon huh? Along with others who think it's a good idea :eusa_whistle:

gofundme.com/29vsax8

gofundme.com/29vsax8

This is what happens when those who haven't been Potty Trained are allowed out of their AREA.

Hey bripat9643 there's a TON of crap in your thread now, it stinks.
so we should be seeing your donation up there very soon huh? :eusa_whistle:

At least bripat has the courage of his convictions, his campaign might fail, but he's sufficiently motivated to do something, unlike most people who just sit on their ass and whine.

Typical Leftist fools and Trolls decide to do what Leftist fools and Trolls always do, crap all over the place like the 4 year-old's you are and attempt to hijack and derail another thread.

This is Zone 2 Politics.

Last edited:

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Great idea! Thank you!

Not too shocking that the Leftists all seem to LOVE Paul Ryan, who's the typical Cuckservative.

Forum List

Back