Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.
There you go thinking again! It must be weird to live in a delusion like you do.

Paul Ryan gains popularity in Wisconsin

Ryan was viewed favorably by 76 percent of GOP voters in Wisconsin and unfavorably by 14 percent in Marquette’s most recent statewide poll, taken March 24-28.

When was the last time Wisconsin voted for a Republican for President?

That would be 1984 for Ronald Reagan.
Ryan's Congressional District swung for Romney over Obama in 2012.

His Congressional District, but I mean the State as a whole in Presidential Elections has voted Democratic in the last 7 Presidential Elections.
Doesn't matter. He's going to cream his opposition in the primary and the general.

But go ahead and donate to bripat's GoFundMe thing. :lol:

Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.
There you go thinking again! It must be weird to live in a delusion like you do.

Ryan was viewed favorably by 76 percent of GOP voters in Wisconsin and unfavorably by 14 percent in Marquette’s most recent statewide poll, taken March 24-28.

51.6 for Romney to 47.4 for Obama, compared to the national popular vote of 51.1 for Obama and 47.2 for Romney.

"Ryan's Congressional District swung for Romney over Obama in 2012."

Even in say Deep Red States, such as Alabama and Mississippi, there's always a few parts that'll vote for the Democratic Nominee, but as a whole they're in the Republican column.

The same with Wisconsin, which in American Presidential Elections has been solid for the Democratic Nominee for 7 Elections now.

This is how Wisconsin has voted since 1948.

1948 - Truman.
1952 - Eisenhower.
1956 - Eisenhower.
1960 - Nixon.
1964 - Johnson.
1968 - Nixon.
1972 - Nixon.
1976 - Carter.
1980 - Reagan.
1984 - Reagan.
1988 - Dukakis.
1992 - Clinton.
1996 - Clinton.
2000 - Gore.
2004 - Kerry.
2008 - Obama.
2012 - Obama.

His Congressional District, but I mean the State as a whole in Presidential Elections has voted Democratic in the last 7 Presidential Elections.
Doesn't matter. He's going to cream his opposition in the primary and the general.

But go ahead and donate to bripat's GoFundMe thing. :lol:

Why are you rooting for Paul Ryan, you're a Leftist?

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.
I'm in and I know people from Wisconsin are not happy with his arrogance.

so are you going to donate to his gofundme?

mocking.gif

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.
Great idea! Thank you!

Not too shocking that the Leftists all seem to LOVE Paul Ryan, who's the typical Cuckservative.
he doesn't hate Jews so he's got that going for him.

I see a lot of big talk and atta boys for the gofundme page , but no $$$$$$

Can't work with Democrats or Trump either, I see a trend.

No but at least he likes the Ethnics, so he's okay or something :rolleyes-41:

So much Trolling in this thread from the "usual" element and Zone 2, they've not contributed anything, a Potty Clean-Up.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Great idea! Thank you!

Not too shocking that the Leftists all seem to LOVE Paul Ryan, who's the typical Cuckservative.
Well the problem is he doesn't hate MUSLIMS! Lol.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Great idea! Thank you!

No wonder Loosey hates him. He's okay with Jews AND Muslims.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Great idea! Thank you!

No the problem is Paul Ryan has gone along with Obama's agenda, he's offered no opposition to it, if you read elsewhere this is why he's referred to as a Cuckservative.

However the Trolls can't understand that, it's beyond their limited capabilities.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

The problem with extremists and so-called "purists" -- you have no friends and no loyalty except to your own personal view.

THAT doesn't fly in this country.

We work together to solve problems.

COMPROMISE.

GET it?

If not, leave.

No wonder Loosey hates him. He's okay with Jews AND Muslims.
Ryan is a Corporate Crony, Open Borders Shit4Brains, and that is likely why anyone hates him that is a proud American and possesses any intelligence at all, which leaves you out doubly.

None of the principle politicians last I heard have expressed hatred for Muslims, but only see a need for caution regarding Muslim extremism.

That you conflate the issue only makes plain that you are an ideological hack.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Hmmm what did he say again?

Oh thats right- he pointed out Donald Trump's racist statement.

Typical conservative reaction- punish anyone who dares to not be 'politically correct' and says anything against their messiah- Donald Trump.

ROFL! Listen to the douche bag leftists who punish anyone who says anything they don't approve of. Ryan is a prominent Republican. His job is to help the Republican nominee to get elected. If he doesn't like his job, then he should step down.

"Ryan is a prominent Republican."

More like a Republicrat.

Ryan is the Republican who would become President if President Obama and VP Biden were struck by lightning today.

He is an actual Republican- of course the Trumpster hate him.

Paul Ryan is hardly a Conservative, which is why the Leftists like him.

LOL- why would i like Paul Ryan?

I mean he is more honest than the right wing nut jobs but he is pretty weasily

With Trump being a 9 on the weasel scale, Ryan is about a 7.

I am shocked this man endorsed Trump and then said delegates should do what they want to do without his opinion.

Actually I'm a little shocked he gave up his manhood the cheaply. LOL

Here is the one who gave up his manhood cheaply
View attachment 78920
Yeah, for giving up his manhood, Trump cock punched him. LOL
What in the hell would white libtards know about manhood?

I wouldn't know- I don't know any libtards.

But I think everyone who saw Christie at that press conference could see that his balls had been clipped off.

LOL- why would i like Paul Ryan?

Why would anyone not connected to a corporation?

I mean he is more honest than the right wing nut jobs but he is pretty weasily

With Trump being a 9 on the weasel scale, Ryan is about a 7.

Lol, typical libtard; deal in ambiguities and emotional spin to slam on people you dont like.

Good Gawd, do you all copy and paste from the same Talking Points memos?

Forum List

Back