Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

Since most republicans march lock-step, it was implied.

LOL, another vacuous Democrat. Republicans fight about everything, spending, abortion, foreign wars, immigration, trade. And even after Trump shredded the party establishment and with radically different than traditional Republican views, you mindlessly intone that canard.

It's your party that's lock step. Name anything any two major Democrats are actively engaged in on opposite sides. LOL, the kool-aid party calling anyone "lock step" is hilarious ...
Ooooh, guess I hit a nerve. I can't say a whole lot of nice things about Democrats these days the Republicans have taken their party off the map. Can you say one thing that the Republicans are for? I know they're against just about everything I find respectable. Intellectuals, science, the social contract... Being against anything their brain-dead constituency has been convinced is bad - that's their rallying cry.

Ouch, calm down. This is a message board, no reason to get upset. Sorry man, you may run across opinions you disagree with. If you can't handle that, maybe this isn't the place for you. At least you need to go calm down and come back when you can post without sobbing and wailing like that. Oy vey.

Anyway, I appreciate your concern for my feelings, gay boy. But I'm good and obviously you suck at reading people's feelings anyway. But if I want to hold hands and discuss my relationship with my mother, I'll keep your offer in mind. Don't hold your breath.

In the meantime, can we focus on the discussion?
Sure. Maybe I misread your level of upset. You certainly misread mine. So what is it again that you like about the Republicans?

Nothing. I don't live in the tiny world you do that there are only Republicans and Democrats so to criticize Democrats is to complement Republicans. I voted Republican once in the last six elections.
Yet because I loathe Republicans, you automatically assume I like Democrats. What a putz.

We hoped for another Gingrich, another Superman who would cut wasteful spending and produce the budget surplus and booming economy Gingrich did. Alas, we got Paul Ryan, not Superman, but rather BIZZARO...

LOL, another vacuous Democrat. Republicans fight about everything, spending, abortion, foreign wars, immigration, trade. And even after Trump shredded the party establishment and with radically different than traditional Republican views, you mindlessly intone that canard.

It's your party that's lock step. Name anything any two major Democrats are actively engaged in on opposite sides. LOL, the kool-aid party calling anyone "lock step" is hilarious ...
Ooooh, guess I hit a nerve. I can't say a whole lot of nice things about Democrats these days the Republicans have taken their party off the map. Can you say one thing that the Republicans are for? I know they're against just about everything I find respectable. Intellectuals, science, the social contract... Being against anything their brain-dead constituency has been convinced is bad - that's their rallying cry.

Ouch, calm down. This is a message board, no reason to get upset. Sorry man, you may run across opinions you disagree with. If you can't handle that, maybe this isn't the place for you. At least you need to go calm down and come back when you can post without sobbing and wailing like that. Oy vey.

Anyway, I appreciate your concern for my feelings, gay boy. But I'm good and obviously you suck at reading people's feelings anyway. But if I want to hold hands and discuss my relationship with my mother, I'll keep your offer in mind. Don't hold your breath.

Sure. Maybe I misread your level of upset. You certainly misread mine. So what is it again that you like about the Republicans?

Nothing. I don't live in the tiny world you do that there are only Republicans and Democrats so to criticize Democrats is to complement Republicans. I voted Republican once in the last six elections.
Yet because I loathe Republicans, you automatically assume I like Democrats. What a putz.

:lmao: Actually, you just made that assumption, LOL, that's what I told you. Thanks for parroting what I said back to me. And you are clearly a Democrat unless you're not American and you're your own country's version of one

:lmao: Actually, you just made that assumption, LOL, that's what I told you. Thanks for parroting what I said back to me. And you are clearly a Democrat unless you're not American and you're your own country's version of one
If you can't keep track of what you said, maybe you should drop the arrogant prick routine. Here it is:

If you can't keep track of what you said, maybe you should drop the arrogant prick routine. Here it is:

Yes, I said you are a Democrat. I did not say that because you criticize Republicans, you constantly support Democrats and Democrat bigotries. I constantly criticize Democrats and Republicans. Not the same thing

Yes, I said you are a Democrat. I did not say that because you criticize Republicans, you constantly support Democrats and Democrat bigotries. I constantly criticize Democrats and Republicans. Not the same thing
I don't know where you'd get the idea that I'm a Democrat. They've long abandoned anything that I would support like addressing corporatization, Wall Street excess, income inequality, etc. You probably formed that idea with the same level of astute observation that most consultants do.

And today's grand total collected

Drum roll please

tumblr_inline_nsycptjQ1Y1r6x277_500.gif

$0 of $10.0M

Raised by 0 people in 5 days

Are you going to go back to Lincoln to find a respectable Republican?
I need to only go back to Reagan while Democrats need only go back to Carter.
Carter was associated with the KKK, La Raza and eugenics? Bwahahaha!!!
A pathetic Straw Man, and a demonstration of your dishonesty and that you are a waste of time.

Welcome to my ignore list, Nazi fucktard.
Ow that hurts. Do you want me to point out the post in which you associated Democrats with those things?

Are you going to go back to Lincoln to find a respectable Republican?
I need to only go back to Reagan while Democrats need only go back to Carter.
Carter was associated with the KKK, La Raza and eugenics? Bwahahaha!!!

What does that mean? Is it just part of some Democrat circle jerk?
It's no wonder JimBowie edited his post. He said:

The Democrats are the party of the KKK, Eugenics, racist sympathizers like la Raza and fascist government, not the GOP.

If the scale of fascism in government were a disease, the GOP is a head cold while the Democrats are Pancreatic Cancer.

I don't know where you'd get the idea that I'm a Democrat. They've long abandoned anything that I would support like addressing corporatization, Wall Street excess, income inequality, etc. You probably formed that idea with the same level of astute observation that most consultants do.

Funny how that never comes up in discussions with Democrats ...

Idiots.

Republicans - Party of starting wars to help Israel re-conquer the Promised Land

Democrats - Party of stealing, lying, hating, and discriminating

Preconceived notions about our wonderful two party duopoly.

Yet I never see you state these theoretical disagreements to Democrats. I'm all over the board arguing with both Republicans and Democrats

Yet I never see you state these theoretical disagreements to Democrats. I'm all over the board arguing with both Republicans and Democrats
There is at least a small faction of Democrats who stand for what I would like to see accepted as standard Democrat operating procedure. Elizabeth Warren tops the list. For the Republicans, no one. Too bad, I voted for Reagan twice and Bush I once (in retrospect, I'm not sure that was good). Although Eisenhower was before my time, I would probably have been proud to say I'd voted for him too.

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.

I don't understand the use of the phrase he is "stabbing Trump in the back." When was he ever a friend of Trump?

LOL- absolutely.

Forum List

Back