Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.

Hmmm what did he say again?

Oh thats right- he pointed out Donald Trump's racist statement.

Typical conservative reaction- punish anyone who dares to not be 'politically correct' and says anything against their messiah- Donald Trump.

ROFL! Listen to the douche bag leftists who punish anyone who says anything they don't approve of. Ryan is a prominent Republican. His job is to help the Republican nominee to get elected. If he doesn't like his job, then he should step down.

"Ryan is a prominent Republican."

More like a Republicrat.

Ryan is the Republican who would become President if President Obama and VP Biden were struck by lightning today.

He is an actual Republican- of course the Trumpster hate him.

Paul Ryan is hardly a Conservative, which is why the Leftists like him.

Leftists don't like Ryan.

And unlike Trump, who has few convictions, Ryan is a real conservative.

I've created a Go-Fund-Me campaign to defeat Paul Ryan. Here is the link if you want to contribute.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Please spread the word to your friends. Just knowing that this campaign exists will shut that weasel up.
Great idea! Thank you!

Not too shocking that the Leftists all seem to LOVE Paul Ryan, who's the typical Cuckservative.
he doesn't hate Jews so he's got that going for him.

Or black people.

Ryan said that Trump calling out the "Mexican" judge was racist, so of course the Trumpbots came to the vociferous defense of their messiah. That's what followers of authoritarians do.

Hmmm what did he say again?

Oh thats right- he pointed out Donald Trump's racist statement.

Typical conservative reaction- punish anyone who dares to not be 'politically correct' and says anything against their messiah- Donald Trump.

ROFL! Listen to the douche bag leftists who punish anyone who says anything they don't approve of. Ryan is a prominent Republican. His job is to help the Republican nominee to get elected. If he doesn't like his job, then he should step down.

"Ryan is a prominent Republican."

More like a Republicrat.

Ryan is the Republican who would become President if President Obama and VP Biden were struck by lightning today.

He is an actual Republican- of course the Trumpster hate him.

Paul Ryan is hardly a Conservative, which is why the Leftists like him.

Leftists don't like Ryan.

And unlike Trump, who has few convictions, Ryan is a real conservative.
Yes, Ryan is a real conservative, as just as wrong on the issues as other real conservatives.

I am shocked this man endorsed Trump and then said delegates should do what they want to do without his opinion.

Actually I'm a little shocked he gave up his manhood the cheaply. LOL

Here is the one who gave up his manhood cheaply
View attachment 78920
Yeah, for giving up his manhood, Trump cock punched him. LOL
What in the hell would white libtards know about manhood?
More than you. After all, at 72, I still work for a living. Don't need excuses for why I cannot get a job, jobs come hunting me, even at my age. That is what this old liberal knows about manhood.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

I don't understand the use of the phrase he is "stabbing Trump in the back." When was he ever a friend of Trump?

gofundme.com/29vsax8

I don't understand the use of the phrase he is "stabbing Trump in the back." When was he ever a friend of Trump?
Since most republicans march lock-step, it was implied.

The total is still sitting at a ripe $0, which makes me believe that this gofundme page is funded by Trump supporters.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

LOL, another vacuous Democrat. Republicans fight about everything, spending, abortion, foreign wars, immigration, trade. And even after Trump shredded the party establishment and with radically different than traditional Republican views, you mindlessly intone that canard.

It's your party that's lock step. Name anything any two major Democrats are actively engaged in on opposite sides. LOL, the kool-aid party calling anyone "lock step" is hilarious ...

I am shocked this man endorsed Trump and then said delegates should do what they want to do without his opinion.

Actually I'm a little shocked he gave up his manhood the cheaply. LOL

Here is the one who gave up his manhood cheaply
View attachment 78920
Yeah, for giving up his manhood, Trump cock punched him. LOL
What in the hell would white libtards know about manhood?
More than you. After all, at 72, I still work for a living. Don't need excuses for why I cannot get a job, jobs come hunting me, even at my age. That is what this old liberal knows about manhood.
Props to you!

Best of luck. I hope you raise more money than the master Rino himself has
I would recommend that you remove this. The GFM page displays your actual name and photo. I've found a facebook page, which I believe is possibly yours. You're giving way too much out here.

A Darwin Award nominee for sure.....and who would have guessed that he is a bald fat caucasian fuckstick?

The regressive white male hate is strong in you.

The dude is a caricature.......I'm a Boulevardier of legend......

Caricature of... what exactly?

Evil whiteness? You must be so racist.

If that's his picture in his avatar, he is an ugly mother fucker.
So says the guy with the avie from a gay bar in Palm Springs. :D

gofundme.com/29vsax8

LOL, another vacuous Democrat. Republicans fight about everything, spending, abortion, foreign wars, immigration, trade. And even after Trump shredded the party establishment and with radically different than traditional Republican views, you mindlessly intone that canard.

It's your party that's lock step. Name anything any two major Democrats are actively engaged in on opposite sides. LOL, the kool-aid party calling anyone "lock step" is hilarious ...
Ooooh, guess I hit a nerve. I can't say a whole lot of nice things about Democrats these days the Republicans have taken their party off the map. Can you say one thing that the Republicans are for? I know they're against just about everything I find respectable. Intellectuals, science, the social contract... Being against anything their brain-dead constituency has been convinced is bad - that's their rallying cry.

Ryan said that Trump calling out the "Mexican" judge was racist, so of course the Trumpbots came to the vociferous defense of their messiah. That's what followers of authoritarians do.
The judge in question is a member of an anti-white racist movement known as 'La Raza' which is based ont he racist rantings of a Nazi sympathizer named Jose Vasconcelos which was documented in a June 10, 1940 Life magazine article, here.

Why doesnt Trump have a right to a fair and impartial judge, your racist Nazi?

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Ooooh, guess I hit a nerve. I can't say a whole lot of nice things about Democrats these days the Republicans have taken their party off the map. Can you say one thing that the Republicans are for? I know they're against just about everything I find respectable. Intellectuals, science, the social contract... Being against anything their brain-dead constituency has been convinced is bad - that's their rallying cry.

Ouch, calm down. This is a message board, no reason to get upset. Sorry man, you may run across opinions you disagree with. If you can't handle that, maybe this isn't the place for you. At least you need to go calm down and come back when you can post without sobbing and wailing like that. Oy vey.

Anyway, I appreciate your concern for my feelings, gay boy. But I'm good and obviously you suck at reading people's feelings anyway. But if I want to hold hands and discuss my relationship with my mother, I'll keep your offer in mind. Don't hold your breath.

In the meantime, can we focus on the discussion?

The Democrats are the party of the KKK, Eugenics, racist sympathizers like la Raza and fascist government, not the GOP.

If the scale of fascism in government were a disease, the GOP is a head cold while the Democrats are Pancreatic Cancer.

gofundme.com/29vsax8

Ouch, calm down. This is a message board, no reason to get upset. Sorry man, you may run across opinions you disagree with. If you can't handle that, maybe this isn't the place for you. At least you need to go calm down and come back when you can post without sobbing and wailing like that. Oy vey.

Anyway, I appreciate your concern for my feelings, gay boy. But I'm good and obviously you suck at reading people's feelings anyway. But if I want to hold hands and discuss my relationship with my mother, I'll keep your offer in mind. Don't hold your breath.

Sure. Maybe I misread your level of upset. You certainly misread mine. So what is it again that you like about the Republicans?

The Democrats are the party of the KKK, Eugenics, racist sympathizers like la Raza and fascist government, not the GOP.

If the scale of fascism in government were a disease, the GOP is a head cold while the Democrats are Pancreatic Cancer.
Are you going to go back to Lincoln to find a respectable Republican?

Sure. Maybe I misread your level of upset. You certainly misread mine. So what is it again that you like about the Republicans?

Nothing. I don't live in the tiny world you do that there are only Republicans and Democrats so to criticize Democrats is to complement Republicans. I voted Republican once in the last six elections.

Forum List

Back