Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

Ryan has nothing at all to worry about. Folks in Wisconsin genuinely like him and hate Trump.
You don't have to live in Wisconsin to contribute to lying Ryan's defeat. Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.
Yup. You got Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham pushing/supporting Paul Nehlin. Nehlin is getting a lot of traction and will probably put Ryan out on his ass...which will be a beautiful thing.

Ryan is a giant pussy who needs his dumbass booted out of DC

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
$0 of $10.0M

Raised by 0 people in 19 hours

this thread and idea looks like
qrb05.gif

$0 of $10.0M

qrb05.gif
BREAKING! Go Fund Me update!!!

$0 of $10.0M

Raised by 0 people in 1 day

It was mostly a joke anyway, you witless git.

Sure it was. People start Go Fund Me pages for donations. Maybe we should inform Go Fund me that your page is fraudulent.

If it raised any money I would spend it on ads against Ryan. There's no fraud, asshole.

$0 of $10.0M

qrb05.gif

$0 of $10.0M

Sure it was. People start Go Fund Me pages for donations. Maybe we should inform Go Fund me that your page is fraudulent.

If it raised any money I would spend it on ads against Ryan. There's no fraud, asshole.

You just stated that you started the Go Fund me page as a joke. That's a fraudulent page.

Anyhoot, you've got quite a way to go before you can purchase any ad. lol

How you doing so far?

qrb05.gif

$0 of $10.0M

You just stated that you started the Go Fund me page as a joke. That's a fraudulent page.

How you doing so far?

Report me to the police, asshole.

$0 of $10.0M

How you doing so far?

I should report you over at Go Fund me.

How you doing so far?

I should report you over at Go Fund me.

What's stopping you, asshole?

Ryan has nothing at all to worry about. Folks in Wisconsin genuinely like him and hate Trump.
You don't have to live in Wisconsin to contribute to lying Ryan's defeat. Furthermore, you're wrong about people in Wisconsin, at least the Republicans. I think they have had their fill of this douche bag.
Yup. You got Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham pushing/supporting Paul Nehlin. Nehlin is getting a lot of traction and will probably put Ryan out on his ass...which will be a beautiful thing.

Ryan is a giant pussy who needs his dumbass booted out of DC
Ryan had a 78-14 lead on Nehlen in the last poll conducted in May. He controls the GOP machinery and is pretty well funded.

Is it impossible he will lose? No. But I'm curious if anyone here has ever actually talked to people in Wisconsin? Folks there I've talked to generally like him. I just don't see him getting the boot.

Trump Outsources His Ground Game to RNC
June 18, 2016
d93e39c0162a01346fce005056a9545d.gif
f1696650162c01346fd2005056a9545d.gif

Associated Press: “The unconventional approach reflects Trump’s disdain for traditional Republican campaign practices and inclination to implement businesslike decision-making. It also carries substantial risk.”

“If, for instance, Trump is lagging Clinton badly in polls come early fall, there is nothing to stop the RNC from cutting its losses and focusing instead on saving Republican control of the Senate or other competitive contests also on the ballot this November.”

Also interesting: “The RNC in recent days hired Trump’s former political director, Rick Wiley, just weeks after he was fired by the campaign. The move took some of Trump’s senior team by surprise, despite the RNC’s insistence that it had the campaign’s blessing.”

Still, exactly zero fucks given on the Go Fund Me page. Cons, you left one of your own hanging.

Forum List

Back