God's Desire to Save the Lost

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
There is a parable in Matthew Chapter 22 which could well unfold in this very generation. It is a time when the servants of God are commanded to no longer strive with those who had been invited to the wedding banquet of the King's Son but rather to go to the highways and byways and give the invitation, that His Wedding Banquet Hall might be filled.

There are people who believe that believing in God is enough. There are people who believe that having received Jesus Christ at the altar once is enough. They obey God when they feel like it and think they can come to Him and repent of their lukewarmness at a more convenient time...

These same people expect that those who have not yet received Christ will likely never receive Him and therein they expect such people to be in the lowest part of hell.

This type of thinking begs a serious question. If a man has never tasted the sweetness and fulness of salvation while those who live contrary to the written Word of God have..... who shall receive the greater judgment?

The man who has never known the joys of salvation or the one who did and took it for granted, lived according to the dictates of his (or her) own heart and misrepresented Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world about them.......think about it.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 22 - King James Version

A brief word to those who know that they been living a sinful life and are beginning to feel the need to repent:

When Dumitru Duduman was a young boy he heard his father tell a story that he continued to remember throughout his life.

Here is the story:

It is said that a vile man, one who had committed many sins, went to the local pastor one day. As all of us have, at one point in our lives, this man had been stirred to repentance, and he had come to the realization that there was no purpose without God. He was in need of guidance and even though this was the first time he had walked into a church, he walked up to the pastor and said, I am a man of many sins, but I want God to forgive me. What do I do? How can God forgive me of all I have done?

The Pastor looked at this man and saw the sincerity in his eyes. He said, Go home, take a pot and fill it with water. When it is full, Know that God has forgiven you your sins. So he went home, and started pouring water into the pot, however it would not fill up. When he saw this he broke down and began to weep. Lord, he said, I have sinned too much in my life. I have done too many terrible things. I understand I truly do. Maybe I have done too much and cannot be forgiven. As the sinner's tears fell into the pot miraculously the pot was suddenly full.

Dumitru Duduman
Life in Christ
A Treasury of Writings

__

When true tears of repentance fall, know that God is listening.

Jesus Christ said,

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
John 6:37

Last edited:
I am glad you are not so far gone in pride, Jere, that you don't believe God has hope for you.

Get out of the biways and back to God, please. You won't find that the path of Boldean pentcostalism will you take you there.

I am glad you are not so far gone in pride, Jere, that you don't believe God has hope for you.

Get out of the biways and back to God, please. You won't find that the path of Boldean pentcostalism will you take you there.
I haven't left God. I'm still serving Him, Jake. Your problem is not with Michael Boldea Jr.. Your problem is with God's Holy Written Word which condemns same sex marriage. Until you accept that Romans Chapter 1 is part of the Holy Bible and stop picking and choosing what you like and what you want to thrown out - of the KJV Holy Bible - you will continue to resent men of God such as Michael Boldea Jr., Jake, because the truth they preach exposes the sins you refuse to part with.

I haven't left God. I'm still serving Him, Jake. Your problem is not with Michael Boldea Jr.. Your problem is with God's Holy Written Word which condemns same sex marriage. Until you accept that Romans Chapter 1 is part of the Holy Bible and stop picking and choosing what you like and what you want to thrown out - of the KJV Holy Bible - you will continue to resent men of God such as Michael Boldea Jr., Jake, because the truth they preach exposes the sins you refuse to part with.
I know who my Lord is, and He calls me by my first name. He has told me that Boldea is not a path to Him or to Glorify Him. You are caught in the web of Simon the Magus, believing that position and power come through others rather than Our Lord and Savior. I sincerely and prayerfully hope you will think about this in your secret chamber of reflection and then ask if it is not true.

I know who my Lord is, and He calls me by my first name. He has told me that Boldea is not a path to Him or to Glorify Him. You are caught in the web of Simon the Magus, believing that position and power come through others rather than Our Lord and Savior. I sincerely and prayerfully hope you will think about this in your secret chamber of reflection and then ask if it is not true.
You are listening to Lucifer. Not the LORD. The LORD has blessed the ministry of Brother Michael Boldea Jr. because he is a humble obedient servant who does not water down the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Anyone who is seeking the Lord with a pure heart is going to find Michael Boldea's sermons to be wonderful! Those who hate the truth and want to stay in their sin are not going to like his sermons.

Says the simonette listening to Lucifer. You can testify all you want to wicked Boldea, which will change nothing. If I remember right, you were a servant of Benny Hinn as well. Neither Benny nor Boldea are pure of heart. Go to prayer in your secret chamber to find your way out before it is too late for you. I have led several souls out pentocostadiabolicalism by the godly power of the laying on of hands over the years. God always blesses His servants.

Jake, I responded to your comment but this is crossing the line. Your attempt to derail the thread by making false accusations and outright lies against both Michael Boldea and myself are going to put you in serious trouble with the LORD. Don't provoke the Lord to anger, Jake, by falsely accusing His servants. Drop it and find another thread, for your own sake.

Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
1 Chronicles 16:22

He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
Psalm 105:14-15

Last edited:
JakeStarkey said:
Says the simonette listening to Lucifer. You can testify all you want to wicked Boldea, which will change nothing. If I remember right, you were a servant of Benny Hinn as well. Neither Benny nor Boldea are pure of heart. Go to prayer in your secret chamber to find your way out before it is too late for you. I have led several souls out pentocostadiabolicalism by the godly power of the laying on of hands over the years. God always blesses His servants.
Jake, I responded to your comment but this is crossing the line. Your attempt to derail the thread by making false accusations and outright lies against both Michael Boldea and myself are going to put you in serious trouble with the LORD. Don't provoke the Lord to anger, Jake, by falsely accusing His servants. Drop it and find another thread, for your own sake.

I am derailing nothing. My comments are all truth and nothing hidden. I know the Lord and He knows me, Jere. You have no power over me or other true Christians. You and Boldea are neither anointed nor prophets. Follow my Bible based warnings, simonette.

Your god is not very powerful.

He needs humans to EARN their salvation. If your god had power and wanted to "save" those who he created and who acted in accordance to his design, then he could.

But this is a weak and pitiful god who needs man to bail him out for the design flaws of his creation.

Your god is not very powerful.

He needs humans to EARN their salvation. If your god had power and wanted to "save" those who he created and who acted in accordance to his design, then he could.

But this is a weak and pitiful god who needs man to bail him out for the design flaws of his creation.
Oh, but He did! Jesus Christ is God. He became flesh and dwelt among men to show us the way of salvation - to believe Upon Him. He came to redeem us through His death on the cross, God raising Him on the 3rd day and He is now seated at the right hand of the Father. No human could reconcile man back to God after the fall in Genesis. Which is why God sacrificed His Only Begotten Son that whosoever would believe upon Jesus Christ would be saved.

It is written:

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2 Corinthians 5:18

Oh, but He did! Jesus Christ is God. He became flesh and dwelt among men to show us the way of salvation - to believe Upon Him. He came to redeem us through His death on the cross, God raising Him on the 3rd day and He is now seated at the right hand of the Father. No human could reconcile man back to God after the fall in Genesis. Which is why God sacrificed His Only Begotten Son that whosoever would believe upon Jesus Christ would be saved.

It is written:

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Yet your god is so weak, unless humans prop him up with their faith, he cannot save anyone.

Pretty absurd, when you think about it.

JakeStarkey said:

I am derailing nothing. My comments are all truth and nothing hidden. I know the Lord and He knows me, Jere. You have no power over me or other true Christians. You and Boldea are neither anointed nor prophets. Follow my Bible based warnings, simonette.
You are a liar. Your comments have been full of lies and you are now provoking the Lord by ignoring these scriptures that warn you not to do what you are doing. May the Lord reward you according to your own hands, Jake.

It is written:

Yet your god is so weak, unless humans prop him up with their faith, he cannot save anyone.

He saved me! I was on my way to hell, addicted to drugs, totally lost and the LORD sent His Holy Spirit to draw me to Him and I believed on Him and was saved October 18th, 1989. The best decision I ever made! Do you have any idea of how many testimonies there are from people all over the world who have been saved through believing upon Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior? Who have been delivered from addictions? Depression? Healed of diseases, illnesses, even terminal illnesses? Jesus Christ is the Only One who can save you! The Only One!

[

He saved me! I was on my way to hell, addicted to drugs, totally lost and the LORD sent His Holy Spirit to draw me to Him and I believed on Him and was saved October 18th, 1989. The best decision I ever made! Do you have any idea of how many testimonies there are from people all over the world who have been saved through believing upon Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior?

I'm happy for you that you got out of drugs.

I am a scientist, I deal in facts. I have found no evidence that the person of Jesus ever existed. Which is odd, considering the wealth of data showing the Paul (Saul of Tarsus) absolutely existed and was watched by the Empire.

I do know this, Pontius Pilate was NOT Governor of Judea during the time indicated. If we take the census and extract the 40 years following.

Consider;

[Tacitus wrote] at a time when Christians themselves had come to believe that Jesus had suffered under Pilate. There are three reasons for holding that Tacitus is here simply repeating what Christians had told him. First, he gives Pilate a title, procurator [without saying procurator of what! FRZ], which was current only from the second half of the first century. Had he consulted archives which recorded earlier events, he would surely have found Pilate there designated by his correct title, prefect. Second, Tacitus does not name the executed man Jesus, but uses the title Christ (Messiah) as if it were a proper name. But he could hardly have found in archives a statement such as "the Messiah was executed this morning." Third, hostile to Christianity as he was, he was surely glad to accept from Christians their own view that Christianity was of recent origin, since the Roman authorities were prepared to tolerate only ancient cults. (The Historical Evidence for Jesus; p.16).

its a bit like my trouble with the catholic church and the repentance at death they try to administer

so a catholic can do sin all his life, walk to a priest and get away with an easy thing to get repentance from the priest, he can murder and kill that catholic and at death bead all he has to do is SAY he repents. and the catholic priest will say its ok.

i think repentance for evil deeds goto come from the mind soul and heart.
you have to understand you did wrong
you have to feel its wrong
you have to be in pain because you did wrong
and you really really never want to do the wrong again and never ever do it again
and try to undo the evil done

thats repentance

not just say empty words

and i don t realy belive a murderer at the end of his life can do that.

but i belive its ok for anyone to try to get someone to repent, especialy at the end of their life

Last edited:

It is written:

He saved me! I was on my way to hell, addicted to drugs, totally lost and the LORD sent His Holy Spirit to draw me to Him and I believed on Him and was saved October 18th, 1989. The best decision I ever made! Do you have any idea of how many testimonies there are from people all over the world who have been saved through believing upon Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior? Who have been delivered from addictions? Depression? Healed of diseases, illnesses, even terminal illnesses? Jesus Christ is the Only One who can save you! The Only One!
Yes, Jesus has done all that and will continue to do, but, you, Jere, you speak without authority, you and Benny Hinn and Michael Boldea each behave as a Simon the Magus, and God will not be mocked.

[

He saved me! I was on my way to hell, addicted to drugs, totally lost and the LORD sent His Holy Spirit to draw me to Him and I believed on Him and was saved October 18th, 1989. The best decision I ever made! Do you have any idea of how many testimonies there are from people all over the world who have been saved through believing upon Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior?

I'm happy for you that you got out of drugs.

I am a scientist, I deal in facts. I have found no evidence that the person of Jesus ever existed. Which is odd, considering the wealth of data showing the Paul (Saul of Tarsus) absolutely existed and was watched by the Empire.

I do know this, Pontius Pilate was NOT Governor of Judea during the time indicated. If we take the census and extract the 40 years following.

Consider;

[Tacitus wrote] at a time when Christians themselves had come to believe that Jesus had suffered under Pilate. There are three reasons for holding that Tacitus is here simply repeating what Christians had told him. First, he gives Pilate a title, procurator [without saying procurator of what! FRZ], which was current only from the second half of the first century. Had he consulted archives which recorded earlier events, he would surely have found Pilate there designated by his correct title, prefect. Second, Tacitus does not name the executed man Jesus, but uses the title Christ (Messiah) as if it were a proper name. But he could hardly have found in archives a statement such as "the Messiah was executed this morning." Third, hostile to Christianity as he was, he was surely glad to accept from Christians their own view that Christianity was of recent origin, since the Roman authorities were prepared to tolerate only ancient cults. (The Historical Evidence for Jesus; p.16).
I didn't get myself out of drugs. The LORD delivered me from it and the desire for getting high left me completely. I could not do that on my own. Not only was I delivered but the joy I experienced after receiving Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord was something no one could explain. Before, I was plagued by depression. Afterward, I was set free from it and no longer suffered from depression. There are millions of people will similar testimonies.

So why do you not believe? Was there ever a time when you read the Holy Bible and believed in Jesus Christ? Did you ever have any Christian friends or relatives who shared Jesus Christ with you?

Forum List

Back